Advertisement

Author Topic: ladies, would you date a guy who's father has multiple wives?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
ladies, would you date a guy who's father has multiple wives?
« on: February 22, 2019, 08:47:26 AM »
Would you think he's his own personality or would you worry, he might end up like his father?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ladies, would you date a guy who's father has multiple wives?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 11:26:51 AM »
Nah, although a lot of people always have the saying "The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree". I don't believe it's true. It's up to the individual if that's the lifestyle that they choose.
on the other hand, if they grew up that way, they may have been groomed to think it's okay to do, right?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2019, 02:35:45 PM »
I used to know a guy who's father had 3 wives, he told me that "I would never put myself through the heartaches" "I've seen my parents constantly fight every day and night, I'm so sick of it". So, I guess it really depends if they want to subject themselves into that life. Same as abusive parents. If your father is abusive, are you going to grow up to be an abuser as well? If you think it's right or okay to hit a woman, than I guess.
At the same time, kids who were abused tend to grow up to be just as abusive unless they can see the errors of their ways and break out of the cycle somehow.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2019, 08:33:29 PM »
Of course, some apples do roll farther out of their initial landings. And some are carried by squirrels or even deer into uncharted territories.

But what makes you think a girl would look beyond those sweet flirtations in any man?

Nah, although a lot of people always have the saying "The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree". I don't believe it's true. It's up to the individual if that's the lifestyle that they choose.

Would you think he's his own personality or would you worry, he might end up like his father?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 08:43:02 AM »
I used to know a guy who's father had 3 wives, he told me that "I would never put myself through the heartaches" "I've seen my parents constantly fight every day and night, I'm so sick of it". So, I guess it really depends if they want to subject themselves into that life. Same as abusive parents. If your father is abusive, are you going to grow up to be an abuser as well? If you think it's right or okay to hit a woman, than I guess.
What people say and what people do are sometimes not the same.  Having said that, is he still married to the first woman he married and living a good life with just one wife and kids?

Advertisements