Advertisement

Author Topic: latest movie on cable tv  (Read 710 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
latest movie on cable tv
« on: February 26, 2019, 06:08:12 AM »
started to watch x-men apocalypse on FX last night.....yes, movie + commercials in all.  and I thought to myself, I don't recall the last time I actually set down and watch a movie on the lower cable plus commercials too.  you??  but, I only got about 10 minutes into it before my 5 year old wants to watch something on Disney channel....... she won the stare down. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: latest movie on cable tv
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 07:58:35 AM »
I haven't watched movies or TV for ages. I've missed all the X-Men series, the Marvel Series, the Star Wars series, etc.

I got a glimpse of the TV the other day and noticed that things have changed a lot: more diverse, etc. For example, "The Price Is Right" has male models now, many Asians and African-Americans are on commercials, starring in movies, etc.

But I still love watching animals fight on Youtube.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:45:57 AM »
Even if it's not about fighting, I love watching how some animals show their intelligence, not just beauty. The male birds of paradise, for example, would build a nest as beautiful as a group of twigs would be turned into, and then would dance and sing around that nest to mesmerize the females for mating. Male birds have more colorful plummage, partly because nature may have felt that if the males weren't that beautiful to the eyes of the females, the females wouldn't hang around for reproduction of their particular kinds. Using force alone isn't going to be successful every time, since female birds could take off into the sky for any distance and speed any time a male wanted to mate with them.  Escape is easy. She may not always be in the mood. The image that draws attention and seduces will put the females under one's wings.

I'm not fond of animal fighting but I do like the animal channels.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 11:05:23 AM »
guess... i will be the first one
i don't have cable TV

God did not created man...man created god

Advertisements