Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??  (Read 2532 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??
« on: February 27, 2019, 05:43:57 PM »
Supposedly Zzyzx is one of them but when I was there recently, there's no sign of her?? ???:

https://backpackerverse.com/california-roads-hitchhiking-ghosts/

3) Zzyzx Road

Despite its silly name, Zzyzx Road is very unsafe, even during day. Lurking on the roadside is the malicious ghost of a teenage girl. A high school basketball coach and two of his students were heading back to Los Angeles when she waved them down. She looked terrified. Her clothes were torn and she was barefoot. She rode in the car and asked to be dropped in LA.

After driving for a few miles, the girl suddenly started laughing. She grabbed the boy next to her and leaned to kiss him. When he pushed her away, she began screaming loudly and suddenly disappeared. The boys felt terrified while their coach tried calming them down.
Suddenly, the windshield became foggy. The words “I won’t let you leave” began appearing on it. The car suddenly began shaking and overturned. One of the boys saw the girl laughing manically as he dragged others out of the car.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 05:49:46 PM »
Some people got all the luck to see things.

If I know the story and the story plays the same in my story, I'm fawking me a ghost.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 05:55:12 PM »
back then when I was younger and traveling up and down the highways late at night into the early mornings with I used to see things flash at the corner of my eyes. I don't know if I'm seeing things from being tired from all the partying or seeing a real ghost :P

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 05:59:29 PM »
Yes, I believe that there are certain roads/hwys that have ghost/s.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2019, 02:56:31 AM »
 ??? I regret clicking this link. Was not expecting to see a picture.  :-\ :-\ :-\

I do believe in such things, just as I believe there are angels and higher beings out there.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 07:34:03 AM by Thundersaurus »

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 07:07:35 AM »
I'll share a story with you guys........
Back in the summer of 2002 or so, I was working the 2nd shift.  From my work place to my house was about 45 minutes(all country road).  It was probably close to 1 am.  As I was driving, there were 3 other guys in the car with me, all sleeping or wasn't paying attention of course.  I was driving and all of the sudden this figure appears on the right shoulder in the middle of the night.  I quickly thought to myself, okay...out in the country, middle of the night, who would be up and walking on the side of the road.  Was it a ghost?  Was it some farmer that couldn't fall asleep and decided to walk it off?  IDK???   

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 09:06:17 AM »
It was definitely a deer... :2funny:
what??  a deer??  or was it a bear?

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2019, 09:11:16 AM »
I'll share a story with you guys........
Back in the summer of 2002 or so, I was working the 2nd shift.  From my work place to my house was about 45 minutes(all country road).  It was probably close to 1 am.  As I was driving, there were 3 other guys in the car with me, all sleeping or wasn't paying attention of course.  I was driving and all of the sudden this figure appears on the right shoulder in the middle of the night.  I quickly thought to myself, okay...out in the country, middle of the night, who would be up and walking on the side of the road.  Was it a ghost?  Was it some farmer that couldn't fall asleep and decided to walk it off?  IDK???   
Was it a clown?

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 09:19:05 AM »
Was it a clown?
according to MyMysterious, it's a deer.  my human side thinks it's just farmer joe......my spiritual side thinks it's a ghost.  so, idk.  it's long time ago.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 11:21:22 AM »
??? I regret clicking this link. Was not expecting to see a picture.  :-\ :-\ :-\

I do believe in such things, just as I believe there are angels and higher beings out there.
I always tell my kids, the biggest fear is that death is the end so if such things existed, you got no worries because it means there's an after life. When death isn't the end, there's nothing to fear.

$weet_$ymphony

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 12:23:09 PM »

The picture is probably not real as with many other pictures of ghosts.  I agree with you that there are higher beings out there that we are not able to see.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2019, 03:28:14 PM »
I drove through a mountain pass that used to be haunted. Heck I slept on the same road and didnt or dream anything odd. But honestly, the ghost who was seen on the road disappear after the case was solved.  ;)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2019, 11:37:40 PM »
Hwy 50 is the road to lake Tahoe. 

Read this case, worth the read. 

The case of the naked body by the road.

https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com/wiki/Highway_50_Phantom

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2019, 11:47:29 PM »
Narleans, imagine this.  An elevated road with both sides are wooded.  We gone through this road plenty of times to get to a famous fishing spot.  Only 8 years old, me and a friend went through that road but when headed home, we saw about a distance down from that road was a big brown figure.  It was big n brown and bigger than a car.  My friend yelled out big foot and it turned to looked at us.  I dropped the nice green fishing net and ran the other way.  Good thing my fishing pole was still in my hand.  We told other people about it and wanted to go back to retrieve my fishing net.  Was too scared so no go and perhaps the last time I went on that road.  There are wild critters in that woods but I already ruled out a deer cuz we don't get deer in my area.  Only wild bore but they are not that tall.  Maybe a bear standing up?  No bear in Narleans either. 

Whatever it was, we surely do not want to find out the truth cuz our lives would be at stake.  I'm sure my childhood friend is telling this story to his friends, wherever he is. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2019, 12:33:20 AM »
Narleens is where a lot of the voodoo stuff still going on...

Advertisements