Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??  (Read 2561 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 12:24:21 PM »
Narleens is where a lot of the voodoo stuff still going on...

When there is a flood like Katrina, coffins be floating around.  The ground there is sinking and so saturated that they bury the dead above the ground. 

No doubt Narleans got something going on there with her history and french war and what not.

Behind our project looking apt are woods.  One night, a bunch of us saw burning flames situated in a triangle fashion like ufo like but on the ground.  In the mist of the night so anything bright in the woods would be an instant  eyesore.  How can you not see it?  So a bunch of us kids would get close and it looks like a forest fire to me or someone is camping out.  Like always, we we're brave up to a point of one jokster got scared and ran back so by instinct, we all ran back.  Some told the elders and we got lectures not to go there again.  By day light, I went with them older boys with shotguns to investigate.  At the same spot, no sign of burning whatsoever.  How can one explain this?  This was by the river where my uncle n cuz would saw a fisherman with a Viet style hat and he's dressing all white while fishing with a bamboo stick at 1am in the morning.  My uncle drove his truck to get a better view but the headlights killed the view, dude was gone. 

This is the same body of water that each year, somebody would die drowning.  A few of my friends died.  It almost took me too.  Before these incidents, that very spot, I threw out a cast net n it got stuck, I went in to get it.  First step in, I was sinking in mud.  The water is not that deep on the first step but the mud there, with saturation and methane gas trapped in the mud would create a quick sand like condition.  It sanked me down to my knee but luckily, I was a twig for a kid and with the other leg still on the dry land, I was able to pulled myself out.  In Narleans, we kids are like hulk Finn.  We are not scare of nothing.  Our woods are our playground and it has poisonous snakes included Rattlers but as kids, we don't think about danger until we die tragically.  Like catching crickets to fight with it, we would turn over anything we see in the woods and without seeing it, we would dived our whole body at the first black thing we see.  Them crickets are fast so we kids should be faster.  What big there is a snake down there?  At the time, we kids are too innocent to even think if the danger. 

So yeah, Narleans got some weird chit going on in that city.  At one time, it was the highest homicide rate in the country.  We moved cuz cuz the parents are fearful of their kids, especially vwhen we were growing into the teenager age where we could and can be bad like felony bad.  I came back 5 years later for a visit and all my childhood friends ended up either dead, in jail or with fawked up careers. 

Great place to grow up as kids but as soon as we can drive, that is when we get nasty and getting into adult troubles. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Do you believe in Roads Haunted by Hitchhiking Ghosts??
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2019, 01:39:04 PM »
@ duma maybe you saw this

I'm glad you read my chit.  Thank you for the racist humor. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile

Different 💩 same smell

Advertisements