Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child  (Read 12070 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2019, 04:08:25 PM »
I already knew theFAking was going to the FACTS, that's why I said it was for everyone to see. And theFAking, you can deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

Again, all that tantruming and rambling and still NOTHING to show where I told my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents or where I talk "CRAP" about my friend...what an EPIC FAIL!!

I mean a simple quote showing me saying those things would suffice but the EPIC FAIL ain't got none so she's making herself even more of a "fool" for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

The challenge is quite simple really, show us:

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?
Where did I talk "CRAP" about my friend?

But since the EPIC FAIL made it up, and couldn't back it up, she chose to tuck and run time and time again like that EPIC FAIL that she is...

I bet NOTHING again, WATCH!!! O0

Meh, what do you expect from the EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering as "bad advice"...

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!! O0

Here's a tip: a simple quote showing me saying those things will do because the more you tantrum and ramble with NOTHING, the more of a "fool" you are!!!

I mean a simple quote showing me saying those things would suffice but the EPIC FAIL ain't got none so he's making himself even more of a "fool" for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

Where did i say, "encouraging others to be honest, stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering as "bad advice"

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!! O0

Here's a tip: a simple quote showing me saying those things will do because the more you tantrum and ramble with NOTHING, the more of a "fool" you are!!!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2019, 04:25:23 PM »
I already knew theFAking was going to the FACTS, that's why I said it was for everyone to see. And theFAking, you can deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

I mean a simple quote showing me saying those things would suffice but the EPIC FAIL ain't got none so he's making himself even more of a "fool" for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

Where did i say, "encouraging others to be honest, stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering as "bad advice"

Yep, as expected, more tantruming with NOTHING to back up the EPIC FAIL's made up claims...for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

A simple quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents and where I talk "CRAP" about my friend would suffice but the EPIC FAIL's got NOTHING so she tucks and run time and time again..

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"...

Again, the challenge is quite simple, ...show us:

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?

I bet more tantruming with NOTHING but tucking and running again from the EPIC FAIL, WATCH!!!

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2019, 05:24:52 PM »
Keep going guys.  Maybe when it’s all said and done, there’ll be enough for a novel.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2019, 05:57:11 PM »
Keep going guys.  Maybe when it’s all said and done, there’ll be enough for a novel.

Yep, and no problems for me as one of my favorite entertainments is dealing with the ignorant "faking" ones that make up stuff...and when caught red handed, can't take ownership of their wrongs but foam badly instead  ;D. I especially enjoy challenging them to back up their ignorant made up claims and watch them tuck and run.. like the EPIC FAIL for example...;D O0

The EPIC FAIL continues to fail time and time again for everyone to see by tucking and running instead of posting the quotes of me saying the things she wrongly accused me of saying...

And the challenge for the EPIC FAIL is quite simple, show us:

And not only that but the EPIC FAIL actually thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up against something that's bothering them is "bad advice"... ;D

But when dealing with EPIC FAILs, lots of tantruming with NOTHING and no FACTS with more tucking and running is expected...Pur e entertainment!!! ;D O0

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 06:06:50 PM by theking »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2019, 06:29:24 PM »
Yep, as expected, more tantruming with NOTHING to back up the EPIC FAIL's made up claims...for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

A simple quote showing me telling my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents and where I talk "CRAP" about my friend would suffice but the EPIC FAIL's got NOTHING so she tucks and run time and time again..

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"...

I bet more tantruming with NOTHING but tucking and running again from the EPIC FAIL, WATCH!!!

And theFAking, you can deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2019, 06:36:57 PM »
Yep, and no problems for me as one of my favorite entertainments is dealing with the ignorant "faking" ones that make up stuff...and when caught red handed, can't take ownership of their wrongs but foam badly instead  ;D. I especially enjoy challenging them to back up their ignorant made up claims and watch them tuck and run.. like the EPIC FAIL for example...;D O0

Now it make sense why you're repeating same over and over.  You're dealing with yourself.  There's an easy solution to that, just stop being a hypocrite and listen to your own words. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2019, 06:38:14 PM »

And theFAking, you can deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2019, 06:41:51 PM »
Now it make sense why you're repeating same over and over.  You're dealing with yourself.  There's an easy solution to that, just stop being a hypocrite and listen to your own words. O0

"Now it makes sense why you're repeating" the "same" EPIC FAILURE "over and over". You're still the EPIC FAIL. "There's an easy solution to that", just answer the simple challenge instead of tucking and running like the "hypocrite" that you are EPIC FAIL!!!  O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2019, 08:41:45 AM »
LOL...do you like listening to a broken record?  i read 2-3 pages of the same bs.  you be the judge, one presenting common sense and facts, while the other is just talking out of his a$$...who should concede?

where's the fishing hot spot?  promise, i won't tell hmgrock! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2019, 05:16:51 PM »
I know right, especially those that proudly support lies and fakes and have no problems returning fake love to their own parents...They'll continue to repeat their lies like a "broken record" without any FACTS to back it up when challenged and some how they still claim it "new"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline NtsesHnub

• PH Regular
  • FishSun
  • Respect: +242
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2021, 10:54:04 PM »
I'm the youngest and still live with my parents.  Mom retired but pop still working and still strong as an ox.  I work and all our cars and house are paid for.  Mom is healthy and babysit her grandkids full time.  My parents saved enough but I pay for whatever they ask.  I won't move out since it makes no financial sense to me.  I'll live comfortably and work to stack up my chips.  When my parents pass out, everything in their names will be mine.  It will be my duty to make sure that parents will live out their golden years worry free.  My siblings will help out as well.  My parents and I did the same for grandma who lived to the glorious age of 102.  Grandma was one healthy queen who fought to the end.  I miss her. 

Like this post: +1
Different 💩 same smell

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2021, 11:23:09 PM »
Good for you. If they took care of you when you needed them then it's only fair to return the love when they need you..and of course the right thing to do IMO.. O0

Like this post: +1

Advertisements