Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child  (Read 11846 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2019, 12:43:13 AM »
As expected, nothing just like the made "refusing to let the siblings visit the parents" ignorant claim...all that rambling and tantruming and nothing...Deny all you want but, FACTS beat denial.

As far as your "comment" goes, I already answered it a few posts back but given your reading comp issues, I'm not surprised you missed it too...WHAT AN EPIC "FAIL" you are...Deny all you want but, FACTS still beat denial. Accusing me having of reading comprehension issues does nothing when FACTS have shown that you're ignorant of what it means.

That's just how it is when you make up stuff and can't back it up when challenged...a gain what an EPIC "FAIL"!!! Yep. That's why you couldn't defend it and failed. 

Denying FACTS and constantly repeating things doesn't make your argument true.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2019, 01:43:10 AM »
Until you can show me where I told my friend he needs to "refuse his siblings visiting their parents', you are a "faking" EPIC "FAIL"...
Deny all you want but, FACTS STILL beat denial. And FACTS STILL beat ignorance. Until you know what reading comprehension means, you will remain being ignorant and fail. 

My advice of the parents needing to speak up instead of suffering is still way better than any "faking" advice of yours..An advice to make the parents suffer even more, is a bad advice. And whether I give bad advice or not, that still won't change the FACT that your advice was bad. And spitting out ignorant claims still doesn't change the FACT that your advice was bad. And "pretending" that you cared about your friend's situation, giving him bad advice then come here and talk down about his family to make yours look better is called "faking".

Just letting you know, i don't get mad if you call me a "fake" it means nothing to me because I'm not one. But with what i have experience, when someone is "faking" and you call them out, they do get angry. They get even angrier when FACTS are shown proving that they are "faking". Common sign is calling others of being "fake" with nothing to support it.

A REAL FRIEND DON'T GO ON FOURMS TO TALK CRAP ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2019, 01:59:28 AM »
Denying FACTS and constantly repeating things doesn't make your argument true.

You did in "FACTS" made an ignorant claim up and can't back it up when challenged...

SO AGAIN, either own up to your mistake and learn from it or show me where I've told my friend to "refuse" his older siblings visiting their parents..

If you can't then you'll continue to be an EPIC FAIL...for "faking" sh!t up..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2019, 02:06:02 AM »
Just letting you know, i don't get mad if you call me a "fake" it means nothing to me because I'm not one. But with what i have experience, when someone is "faking" and you call them out, they do get angry. They get even angrier when FACTS are shown proving that they are "faking". Common sign is calling others of being "fake" with nothing to support it.

A REAL FRIEND DON'T GO ON FOURMS TO TALK CRAP ABOUT THEIR FRIENDS TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD.

Wrong, you are a "fake"!!!...Why? Because you've made up a claim that didn't exist and now you can't back it up when challenged...S O AGAIN, show me where I've told my friend to "refuse" his siblings visiting their parents...Othe rwise, you'll continue to be an EPIC FAIL.

"nothing to support"...?? You made up a "fake" claim and I challenged you to show and you still can't...PLENTY OF SUPPORT THERE...

AND NOPE, I DON'T "TALK CRAP" ABOUT MY FRIEND BUT FEEL FREE TO SHOW WHERE I TALK "CRAP"...I BET NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER MADE UP "fake" CLAIMS...

What an EPIC FAILURE!!!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2019, 06:44:41 AM »
You did in "FACTS" made an ignorant claim up and can't back it up when challenged...

SO AGAIN, either own up to your mistake and learn from it or show me where I've told my friend to "refuse" his older siblings visiting their parents..

If you can't then you'll continue to be an EPIC FAIL...for "faking" sh!t up..

Deny all you want but, FACT still beat denial.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2019, 08:28:51 AM »
Wrong, you are a "fake"!!!...Why? Because you've made up a claim that didn't exist and now you can't back it up when challenged...S O AGAIN, show me where I've told my friend to "refuse" his siblings visiting their parents...Othe rwise, you'll continue to be an EPIC FAIL.

"nothing to support"...?? You made up a "fake" claim and I challenged you to show and you still can't...PLENTY OF SUPPORT THERE...

AND NOPE, I DON'T "TALK CRAP" ABOUT MY FRIEND BUT FEEL FREE TO SHOW WHERE I TALK "CRAP"...I BET NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER MADE UP "fake" CLAIMS...

What an EPIC FAILURE!!!

:2funny: Copying the Hmong Notrodomus again. Well, bad news for you, you've lost another bet. The topic is evidence. Of course, you are just going to deny it or or worse, don't even see it. But deny all you want cause FACT beat denial. And FACT beat ignorance.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2019, 02:41:17 AM »
Deny all you want but, FACT still beat denial.

As expected nothing to back up the made up ignorant claim accusing me of talking "CRAP" about my friend either...

And yep, "FACT" does beat "denial"..

Here are some facts:

1. You accused me of telling my friend, he needs to "refuse" his older siblings visiting their parents..
2. You accused me of avoiding your "comment" even though I already answered it..
3. Your latest accusation is me talking "CRAP" about my friend..

I challenged you back up those made up claims and all three times, you're an EPIC FAIL..

SO AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2019, 02:46:16 AM »
:2funny: Copying the Hmong Notrodomus again. Well, bad news for you, you've lost another bet. The topic is evidence. Of course, you are just going to deny it or or worse, don't even see it. But deny all you want cause FACT beat denial. And FACT beat ignorance.

Yep, "Copying the Hmong Notrodomus" is exactly what you've done...Like you, he has also made up claims and when challenged, he couldn't back it up either... ;D ;D ;D..No wonder you two are so alike. I didn't lose any "bet" as I wasn't the one that made up claims like "refuse", "comment", "CRAP" and when challenged, tuck and run like a loser.

And yep, "FACT" does beat "denial" and ignorance...wh ich is why you still can't back up any of your made up EPIC FAIL claims... ;D

SO AGAIN, UNTIL YOU TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR ABLE TO BACK IT UP WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL..

I "bet" NOTHING again, WATCH!!!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2019, 02:13:54 AM »
As expected nothing to back up the made up ignorant claim accusing me of talking "CRAP" about my friend either...

And yep, "FACT" does beat "denial"..

Here are some facts:

1. You accused me of telling my friend, he needs to "refuse" his older siblings visiting their parents..
2. You accused me of avoiding your "comment" even though I already answered it..
3. Your latest accusation is me talking "CRAP" about my friend..

I challenged you back up those made up claims and all three times, you're an EPIC FAIL..

SO AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

:2funny: :2funny: Looks like i sparked some anger out of you after showing that you are what you hate so much. Since you're just rambling now, it just shows that you clearly failed to defend why your advice wasn't bad. And deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial. And it doesn't matter that you repeatedly keep on denying or calling me epic fail, cause I've already backed up my claims. It's already been shown again and again. It doesn't matter if you accept it or not, the FACTS are shown clearly for everyone to see.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2019, 02:29:12 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: Looks like i sparked some anger out of you after showing that you are what you hate so much. Since you're just rambling now, it just shows that you clearly failed to defend why your advice wasn't bad. And deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial. And it doesn't matter that you repeatedly keep on denying or calling me epic fail, cause I've already backed up my claims. It's already been shown again and again. It doesn't matter if you accept it or not, the FACTS are shown clearly for everyone to see.

Told ya, as expected, nothing again from the EPIC FAIL..

Nope, my advice is not bad...unlike you're "faking" ways, I rather see people speak up and tell the truth...if something bothers them.

"I've already backed up my claims"...Funniest sh!t I heard all night... Another fail claim...but if you want to continue your EPIC FAIL ways in front of my eyes and other members' eyes that also don't see you backing any of the made up claims you made after I challenged you to back it up, go for it...It'll just be more entertainment. ..;D ;D ;D

"It's already been shown again and again"...Second funniest sh!t I heard all night... ;D ;D ;D

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?
Where did I talk "CRAP" about my friend?

I bet nothing from this EPIC FAIL again, WATCH!!!

And yep the "FACTS" are show for everyone to see and so far you have not been able to back up any of your made up "faking" claims after numerous challenges, FACT!!!

So if you want to make yourself look even more of an EPIC FAIL by tucking and running for "everyone to see", go for it, more entertainment for me... O0

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2019, 02:50:48 AM »
Yep, "Copying the Hmong Notrodomus" is exactly what you've done...Like you, he has also made up claims and when challenged, he couldn't back it up either... ;D ;D ;D..No wonder you two are so alike. I didn't lose any "bet" as I wasn't the one that made up claims like "refuse", "comment", "CRAP" and when challenged, tuck and run like a loser.

And yep, "FACT" does beat "denial" and ignorance...wh ich is why you still can't back up any of your made up EPIC FAIL claims... ;D

SO AGAIN, UNTIL YOU TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR ABLE TO BACK IT UP WITH FACTUAL EVIDENCE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL..

I "bet" NOTHING again, WATCH!!!

Wow. After failing to defend your bad advice, it's not enough that you talked CRAP about your friend, now you moved on to talking CRAP about hmgROCK, who isn't even part of this. How would your friend feel knowing that he shared something private about him with you, who he thought was a real friend, and you went on a forum talking crap about him and making a comment about yourself being better than him? No need to answer that.  Just because you talk down about others and quickly praise yourself to make yourself "look" good, it doesn't mean that you are. That just goes to show who you really are, a FAKE, doing things just JUST FOR SHOW. Next time, instead of being so quick to judge and voice your opinion about that person, you should take a look in the mirror first.  And remember that nobody is perfect

BTW, it doesn't help you by continuing to keep rambling on when you already shown everyone your true character.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2019, 02:54:09 AM »

Nope, my advice is not bad...unlike you're "faking" ways, I rather see people speak up and tell the truth...if something bothers them.

"I've already backed up my claims"...Funniest sh!t I heard all night... Another fail claim...but if you want to continue your EPIC FAIL ways in front of my eyes and other members' eyes that also don't see you backing any of the made up claims you made after I challenged you to back it up, go for it...It'll just be more entertainment. ..;D ;D ;D

"It's already been shown again and again"...Second funniest sh!t I heard all night... ;D ;D ;D

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?

And yep the "FACTS" are show for everyone to see and so far you have not been able to back up any of your made up "faking" claims after numerous challenges, FACT!!!

So if you want to make yourself look even more of an EPIC FAIL by tucking and running for "everyone to see", go for it, more entertainment for me... O0

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

It's sad that you failed to realize that you were talking CRAP about your friend.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2019, 02:59:01 PM »

Nope, my advice is not bad...unlike you're "faking" ways, I rather see people speak up and tell the truth...if something bothers them.  :2funny:See,the more you rambling you make, the you exposed yourself. Yep, clearly based on your view.  :2funny:

"I've already backed up my claims"...Funniest sh!t I heard all night... Another fail claim...Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.but if you want to continue your EPIC FAIL ways in front of my eyes and other members' eyes that also don't see you backing any of the made up claims you made after I challenged you to back it up, go for it...It'll just be more entertainment. ..;D ;D ;D :2funny: So you're quick to judge others again? But unlike you, I did back up my claims. Here, I'll show the facts of this new claim.

Show me the "comment" of yours that I've avoided...I bet nothing just like the made up "he's refusing to let his siblings visit their parents" BS claim
Ahh. The defense mechanism of denial and self serving bias. See how you showed yourself here? First denying that you avoided my comment, followed by turning around and blaming me with a made up claim.

And yep the "FACTS" are show for everyone to see and so far you have not been able to back up any of your made up "faking" claims after numerous challenges, FACT!!!Yea, yea, same thing old respond again. Repeating the same thing over and over again is what someone does when they are shown the FACTS and can't defend their argument. And just letting you know, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it still won't change the FACT that I've backed up my claims with FACTS. 

So if you want to make yourself look even more of an EPIC FAIL by tucking and running for "everyone to see", go for it, more entertainment for me... O0 Staying or going away, it doesn't matter. You've already did that by with your repetitive denial and rambling. It was entertainment for me a while ago.

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!That's all I have to do? Well, lucky me, I don't have to do anything then. Apparently I was never an epic fail, nor will I continue to be an epic fail. Finally at the end, you stopped your denial and accepted the FACTS that i presented. Hey, you know what they say, "better late than never "  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2019, 11:38:15 PM »
Wow. After failing to defend your bad advice, it's not enough that you talked CRAP about your friend, now you moved on to talking CRAP about hmgROCK, who isn't even part of this. How would your friend feel knowing that he shared something private about him with you, who he thought was a real friend, and you went on a forum talking crap about him and making a comment about yourself being better than him? No need to answer that.  Just because you talk down about others and quickly praise yourself to make yourself "look" good, it doesn't mean that you are. That just goes to show who you really are, a FAKE, doing things just JUST FOR SHOW. Next time, instead of being so quick to judge and voice your opinion about that person, you should take a look in the mirror first.  And remember that nobody is perfect

BTW, it doesn't help you by continuing to keep rambling on when you already shown everyone your true character.

All that trantruming and still NOTING to back up your made up "fake" claims so here it goes again:

I bet NOTHING again from the EPIC FAIL!!!

You're the one that brought up "hmgROCK" first, remember EPIC FAIL??

"How would your friend feel knowing that he shared something private about him with you, who he thought was a real friend, and you went on a forum talking crap about him and making a comment about yourself being better than him?"

All that and NOTHING to show where I talked "CRAP" about my friend...and Yes, he doesn't mind me sharing what he told me on an Internet forum because nothing of him is revealed.

So again, show me where I talked "CRAP" about my friend...or are you going to continue to tuck and run for "everyone to see"?

And of course, "you already shown everyone your true" EPIC FAIL with your tantruming with NOTHING to back up your made up claims but instead tuck and run so it's up to you..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2019, 11:43:16 PM »
It's sad that you failed to realize that you were talking CRAP about your friend.

Look at the EPIC FAIL tucking and running again...funnie st sh!t I've seen tonight..can't even lie right this time.. ;D ;D ;D

Very simple challenge, you claimed that I talk "CRAP" about my friend, now...:

Show me where did I talk "CRAP" about my friend? or are you going to tuck and run for "everyone to see" AGAIN EPIC FAIL??

I bet NOTHING from EPIC FAIL again and more tuck and run, WATCH!!!

Advertisements