Advertisement

Author Topic: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child  (Read 11845 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: How do you feel about this especially those that are the last child
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2019, 11:50:04 PM »
Ahh. The defense mechanism of denial and self serving bias. See how you showed yourself here? First denying that you avoided my comment, followed by turning around and blaming me with a made up claim.

"It's already been shown again and again"...Second funniest sh!t I heard all night... ;D ;D ;D

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?
Where did I talk "CRAP" about my friend?

I bet nothing from this EPIC FAIL again, WATCH!!!

And yep the "FACTS" are show for everyone to see and so far you have not been able to back up any of your made up "faking" claims after numerous challenges, FACT!!!Yea, yea, same thing old respond again. Repeating the same thing over and over again is what someone does when they are shown the FACTS and can't defend their argument. And just letting you know, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, it still won't change the FACT that I've backed up my claims with FACTS. 

So if you want to make yourself look even more of an EPIC FAIL by tucking and running for "everyone to see", go for it, more entertainment for me... O0 Staying or going away, it doesn't matter. You've already did that by with your repetitive denial and rambling. It was entertainment for me a while ago.

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!That's all I have to do? Well, lucky me, I don't have to do anything then. Apparently I was never an epic fail, nor will I continue to be an epic fail. Finally at the end, you stopped your denial and accepted the FACTS that i presented. Hey, you know what they say, "better late than never "  :2funny:

More tantruming from the EPIC FAIL but still NOTHING to back up his made up claims. More tuck and run instead... ;D ;D ;D

Very simple challenge, you claimed that I told my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents and that I talk "CRAP" about my friend...here it is again ...SHOW ME:

Where did I tell my friend to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents?

I bet more tantrum with NOTHING to back up those EPIC FAIL claims, and more tuck and run AGAIN, WATCH!!!

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!! O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2019, 01:36:34 AM »
All that trantruming and still NOTING to back up your made up "fake" claims so here it goes again:

I bet NOTHING again from the EPIC FAIL!!!

You're the one that brought up "hmgROCK" first, remember EPIC FAIL?? Again, the more you fantasize, the more fail you show. Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial. FACT: you copied hmgROCK, you failed, I showed the FACT how it's funny you are copying someone you hate so much, after realizing that FACT, you talked CRAP about him. And trying to shift the blame to me only show how fake you are. Your new name is theFAking

"How would your friend feel knowing that he shared something private about him with you, who he thought was a real friend, and you went on a forum talking crap about him and making a comment about yourself being better than him?"

All that and NOTHING to show where I talked "CRAP" about my friend...and Yes, he doesn't mind me sharing what he told me on an Internet forum because nothing of him is revealed. Another ignorant assumption by theFAking.

Congratulation s on finally admiittng that you talked CRAP about your friend. O0

So again, show me where I talked "CRAP" about my friend...or are you going to continue to tuck and run for "everyone to see"?

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

And of course, "you already shown everyone your true" EPIC FAIL with your tantruming with NOTHING to back up your made up claims but instead tuck and run so it's up to you..

:2funny: Back to faking again? I don't even have to try, you're constantly showing you making a fool of yourself.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 11:39:35 AM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2019, 01:37:19 AM »
Look at the EPIC FAIL tucking and running again...funnie st sh!t I've seen tonight..can't even lie right this time.. ;D ;D ;D

Very simple challenge, you claimed that I talk "CRAP" about my friend, now...:

Show me where did I talk "CRAP" about my friend? or are you going to tuck and run for "everyone to see" AGAIN EPIC FAIL??

I bet NOTHING from EPIC FAIL again and more tuck and run, WATCH!!!

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!!

Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial. :2funny:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2019, 01:37:57 AM »
More tantruming from the EPIC FAIL but still NOTHING to back up his made up claims. More tuck and run instead... ;D ;D ;D

Very simple challenge, you claimed that I told my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents and that I talk "CRAP" about my friend...here it is again ...SHOW ME:

I bet more tantrum with NOTHING to back up those EPIC FAIL claims, and more tuck and run AGAIN, WATCH!!!

AND AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!! O0

Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2019, 12:27:17 PM »
What's so entertaining about this topic is that theFAking is so eager to try and make himself look good and quick to criticize others but can't handle a little criticism about his principles, values and let's not forget, his bad advice. Funny how theFAking talk about disliking be "fake ", but when FACTS are shown,  he tucked tail and run by denying, showing how fake he really is.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2019, 01:57:35 PM »
:2funny: Back to faking again? I don't even have to try, you're constantly showing you making a fool of yourself.

Still tantruming with NOTHING to back up your made up claims. Even though the challenge is pretty simple, The EPIC FAIL can't even "try" ...why? because he couldn't so all he can do is tuck and run like the "fool" EPIC FAIL that he is...so "everyone can see"... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2019, 02:01:44 PM »
Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.

That's what you continue to do EPIC FAIL...still NOTHING but more tuck and run...

It's a simple challenge, since you made up the claims and accusation, show us:

So "everyone can see"...

I bet NOTHING from the EPIC FAIL again, WATCH!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2019, 02:08:26 PM »
What's so entertaining about this topic is that theFAking is so eager to try and make himself look good and quick to criticize others but can't handle a little criticism about his principles, values and let's not forget, his bad advice. Funny how theFAking talk about disliking be "fake ", but when FACTS are shown,  he tucked tail and run by denying, showing how fake he really is.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

What's so "entertaining" about this topic is that the EPIC FAIL is so "eager" to make up claims to make herself look "good" but when challenged she just tuck her tail between her legs and run...

"Funny" how this EPIC FAIL still can't answer a simple challenge so "everyone can see" and so far zero "FACTS" ...just tuck her tail and ran... ;D ;D ;D

SO HERE IT IS AGAIN, the challenge is very simple, show us:

I bet NOTHING again, WATCH!!! (Too easy dealing with EPIC FAIL because she just run with zero FACTS to back up her made up claims)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2019, 01:10:50 AM »
And given your tuck and run failures time and time again after these simple challenges, show us:

I can see why you would think encouraging others to stand up, speak up for themselves, and be truthful when something is bothering them as "bad advice" EPIC FAILURE.

Posting a simple quote of me telling my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents or a simple quote of me talking "CRAP" about my friend will do but so far, you got NOTHING...to back up any of your made up "faking" claims...TOO EASY!!!  ;D ;D ;D

SO AGAIN, UNTIL YOU OWN UP TO YOUR WRONGS AND LEARN FROM IT OR BACK UP THOSE MADE UP IGNORANT CLAIMS YOU MADE, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE AN EPIC FAIL!!! O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2019, 10:49:42 PM »
Deny all you want, but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

What's so "entertaining" about this topic is that the EPIC FAIL is so "eager" to make up claims to make herself look "good" but when challenged she just tuck her tail between her legs and run...She? Who's she? Ah, you must of been assuming things again. See what happens when you assume things? You get things wrong. Not that big of a deal, but the other part does. Perhaps wanting to make yourself look "good" is the reason why you make claims, but unlike you, I don't make claims because of that reason. I make claims to back up my arguments or to rebut someone's argument.   

"Funny" how this EPIC FAIL still can't answer a simple challenge so "everyone can see" and so far zero "FACTS" ...just tuck her tail and ran... ;D ;D ;DDeny all you want, but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

SO HERE IT IS AGAIN, the challenge is very simple, show us: Are you sure you really want everyone to see? Even though i've showed it already, sure.

First of all, you just buried your whole argument. Second, FACTS beat ignorance. Third, you are the one that don't fully understand what "reading comprehension" means or you're just dismissing what I have presented. Reading comprehension is not just about being able to read the words or know their definition. Being able to understand the meaning of what is written down plays a big part.

You're still missing the point of the parents don't want "fake" visit just so the older siblings can protect their own reputations in the eyes of the community.Failed. And I'll show you why below.

They rather not participate but don't have the heart to speak up based on the complaints they've made to my friend. Failed again. Why? Because action is more important than words. Come up with whatever excuse (words) you want, but it still doesn't change the FACT that they choose to participate (action) in the events. 

As expected, nothing to back your made up BS claim of falsely accusing me telling my friend, he should "refused" his older siblings visiting their parents.

Failed again.
re·ject
verb
gerund or present participle: rejecting
/rəˈjekt/
dismiss as inadequate, inappropriate, or not to one's taste.
"union negotiators rejected a 1.5 percent pay increase"
refuse to agree to (a request).
"an application to hold a pop concert at the club was rejected"
synonyms:   turn down, refuse, decline, say no to;

Siblings visit parents because event is going on. Rejecting (synonym for refusing) to do event = No event going on, so no siblings visiting. Reading comprehension is needed required here.

Wrong again, not in this case as the issue is clearly stated.. now you're making up more stuff with "based on your view"...Failed again.

True in many cases. I probably will never get my friend's older siblings side but going by the information I received,

Instead of getting all the FACTS from all the people involved, you made an ignorant claim based on your view.
[/color]

Show me the "comment" of yours that I've avoided...I bet nothing just like the made up "he's refusing to let his siblings visit their parents" BS claim...talk about "missing the whole point"...

:2funny:  :2funny: LMAO After all those fails, you decided to copy the Hmong Notrodomus, resulting in another failure.

Bad news for you, because you just lost the bet.  :2funny:

My comment.
Imagine how she feels regardless of whether you guys are doing it because you want to see her or "just for show." Now imagine how she would feel if all of a sudden you refuse to let your siblings fly her out to visit them.

I wanted you to put yourself in that situation and try to understand the situation and see how a parent feels. Instead, you avoided it by replying with this....

Couldn't "Imagine" anything remotely close to doing things for her "just for show" as we all know how much she has sacrificed for us so the very least we can do is return as much of the genuine love back to her as possible. As hard as we try, I don't think we could ever repay her 100 percent.

And also couldn't "imagine" anything remotely close to "refuse to let your siblings...." as we all love her the same and visit her as much as possible so that thought is not even on our mind. She has also express how lucky of a mother she is but we are actually the lucky ones to have her raised and guide us. Very thankful, my siblings and I are not going through the family drama my friend and his family is going through..

You immediately went into defense mode and started defending you and your siblings, going way off my point.

To summarize...
1. Your friend told you his situation.
2. Without having all the FACTS about the situation, you come up with an ignorant conclusion based on your own personal view.
3. Next, you gave your friend bad advice based on you and your view,  disregarding the FACT that this situation/problem is between your friend and his family
4. When your advice was criticized for being a bad one, you failed to come up with good sound arguments defending why your advice isn't bad.
5. After failing to defend your bad advice, you refuse to accept responsibility for it.

I bet NOTHING again, WATCH!!! (Too easy dealing with EPIC FAIL because she just run with zero FACTS to back up her made up claims)

Deny all you want, the FACTS are here to show everyone your fail.  O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2019, 10:51:54 PM »
All this and you still failed to show that your advice wasn't bad.

Like this post: +1

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2019, 11:03:17 PM »
I can see why you would think encouraging others to stand up, speak up for themselves, and be truthful when something is bothering them as "bad advice" EPIC FAILURE.

No evidence to back up your ignorant claim.

That's the result you get when you deny the FACTS that are presented to you, and instead go by what you think.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2019, 12:46:50 AM »
Deny all you want, but FACTS still beat denial.  O0

Instead of getting all the FACTS from all the people involved, you made an ignorant claim based on your view.
[/color]

Show me the "comment" of yours that I've avoided...I bet nothing just like the made up "he's refusing to let his siblings visit their parents" BS claim...talk about "missing the whole point"...

:2funny:  :2funny: LMAO After all those fails, you decided to copy the Hmong Notrodomus, resulting in another failure.

Bad news for you, because you just lost the bet.  :2funny:

My comment.
I wanted you to put yourself in that situation and try to understand the situation and see how a parent feels. Instead, you avoided it by replying with this....

You immediately went into defense mode and started defending you and your siblings, going way off my point.

To summarize...
1. Your friend told you his situation.
2. Without having all the FACTS about the situation, you come up with an ignorant conclusion based on your own personal view.
3. Next, you gave your friend bad advice based on you and your view,  disregarding the FACT that this situation/problem is between your friend and his family
4. When your advice was criticized for being a bad one, you failed to come up with good sound arguments defending why your advice isn't bad.
5. After failing to defend your bad advice, you refuse to accept responsibility for it.

Deny all you want, the FACTS are here to show everyone your fail.  O0

Again, all that tantruming and rambling and still NOTHING to show where I told my friend he needs to "refuse" his older siblings from visiting their parents or where I talk "CRAP" about my friend...what an EPIC FAIL!!

I mean a simple quote showing me saying those things would suffice but the EPIC FAIL ain't got none so she's making herself even more of a "fool" for "everyone to see"... ;D ;D ;D

The challenge is quite simple really, show us:

But since the EPIC FAIL made it up, and couldn't back it up, she chose to tuck and run time and time again like that EPIC FAIL that she is...

I bet NOTHING again, WATCH!!! O0

Meh, what do you expect from the EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering as "bad advice"...

Here's a tip: a simple quote showing me saying those things will do because the more you tantrum and ramble with NOTHING, the more of a "fool" you are!!!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2019, 12:53:39 AM »
All this and you still failed to show that your advice wasn't bad.

Encouraging others to stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them is NOT "bad" but not surprised to see why an EPIC FAIL that make up stuff and when challenged, can't back it up but instead tuck and run think it's "bad advice"...

Very simple challenge too,...show us:

Even though producing a simple quote showing me saying those things will suffice, I bet NOTHING again, just more tantruming with zero "FACTS" because the EPIC FAIL ain't got none... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2019, 01:00:16 AM »
No evidence to back up your ignorant claim.

That's the result you get when you deny the FACTS that are presented to you, and instead go by what you think.

What claim? ..I bet NOTHING on that either... ;D ;D ;D

Not surprised seeing the EPIC FAIL making up more stuff for "everyone to see" so she can be more of a "fool"...

Also not surprised that the EPIC FAIL thinks encouraging others to stand up and speak up for themselves when something bothers them is "bad advice"...

Very simple challenge,...show us:

Even though a simple quote showing me saying those things will suffice, I bet more tantruming with NOTHING and more tucking and running, WATCH!!!

Advertisements