Advertisement

Author Topic: Need SHAMPOO that helps with thinning hair  (Read 4003 times)

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Need SHAMPOO that helps with thinning hair
« on: March 01, 2019, 03:48:11 AM »
Any suggestions?

After my kids, my hair is thinning bad and has not been growing for years!

Any suggestion/advice? TIA!!!

Like this post: 0
"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Adverstisement

Offline MissKhou85

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
Re: Need SHAMPOO that helps with thinning hair
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 12:26:23 PM »
I've trouble with thinning hair as well because I've fine hair. If your hair is falling out, it's hormonal. A few years ago I was taking a food suppressant pill. OMG, after I stopped, my hair was falling out like crazy. I got so scared and saw my doctor. I was put on birth control and after a few weeks, my hair stopped falling. So scary...

My hair dresser recommend taking biotin. I recommend taking the vitamins and getting a biotin shampoo. Just make sure your shampoo doesn't have alcohol in it because my sister was using this Hmong shampoo for hair loss and it has alcohol as the first ingredients. Just be careful and do your research.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Need SHAMPOO that helps with thinning hair
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:42:40 AM »
Ok, so not long ago I was at a flea market and a friend recommend buying this herbal shampoo...forg ot the name.  It has lime leaf extract and a few other ingredients.  I've been using for almost two weeks now and not sure if it helps w/ hair growth but I love the softness.. and volumn it gives my hair.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements