Advertisement

Author Topic: How far can your spouse go before you can no longer forgive..  (Read 3282 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
What's the point of no return for you, when it comes to being able to forgive your spouse?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: How far can your spouse go before you can no longer forgive..
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 01:51:11 PM »
The second fault of the same infraction.  Gotta be a smart biatch and do other down low stuff to get my free pass ya know? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 02:23:51 PM »
Any form of intimacy, time is precious and will not invest in ambiguity.

$weet_$ymphony

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 02:42:22 PM »
Any form of intimacy, time is precious and will not invest in ambiguity.

I agree, any form of intimacy, but on the flip side, we really don't know what we are capable of until we experience it first hand. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:44:56 PM »
I agree, any form of intimacy, but on the flip side, we really don't know what we are capable of until we experience it first hand.
True. People act tough like it's unforgiveable, but when the time comes, they have to weigh it and say, "well, she's cheated on me but has realized her mistake, but who knows how many guys the next girls' been with too or will the next girl be worst than this one". Plus if kids are involved, some guys may want their kids to still have a mother since she never cheated on the kids.

$weet_$ymphony

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 02:50:36 PM »
True. People act tough like it's unforgiveable, but when the time comes, they have to weigh it and say, "well, she's cheated on me but has realized her mistake, but who knows how many guys the next girls' been with too or will the next girl be worst than this one". Plus if kids are involved, some guys may want their kids to still have a mother since she never cheated on the kids.

Yep.  There are so many more other factors that come into play when making this type of decision.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 03:49:05 PM »

Know thyself perhaps it can help see a solid conclusion. Someone stabbing the chest and and pulling out the heart isn’t giving you a choice. Maybe you can choose to stay because the compounded uncertainty of the future but not me.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2019, 10:10:59 AM »
How far can the spouse go before you can no longer forgive?

as far away as possible, so far that she is out of sight and out of mind..that is the only way to forgive and forget!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 10:42:54 AM »
Any form of cheating whether if it involves intimacy or not. A person may forgive in time but can't forget and that's why it doesn't work. The pain is too deep and it scars you forever. You are being reminded of it everyday even if you don't want to think about it and then there's the trust issues.
I hear that alot. Forgive but not forget.  I think that's wrong.  When people can't forget, its because they haven't forgiven.  They just say they forgive, but they're still holding the pain in only.  When you truly forgive someone, you let go of the pain.  It no longer bothers you.  That's true forgiveness.  Not this forgive but can't forget approach.  I think most people can't really forgive. They just say it and think that makes it real till the pain resurfaces again.

$weet_$ymphony

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:04 AM »
I hear that alot. Forgive but not forget.  I think that's wrong.  When people can't forget, its because they haven't forgiven.  They just say they forgive, but they're still holding the pain in only.  When you truly forgive someone, you let go of the pain.  It no longer bothers you.  That's true forgiveness.  Not this forgive but can't forget approach.  I think most people can't really forgive. They just say it and think that makes it real till the pain resurfaces again.

Yes!  True forgiveness is hard to do.  That is why people rather get even, or move on.  Less hurtful and easier than holding that pain in and pretending that all is forgiven when it's not.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2019, 01:12:40 PM »
Yes!  True forgiveness is hard to do.  That is why people rather get even, or move on.  Less hurtful and easier than holding that pain in and pretending that all is forgiven when it's not.
For some things, I can forgive, but for others, I may not be able to.  It just depends on the situation.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 01:15:43 PM »
fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

the 2nd time is where i draw the line depending on the situation

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 02:38:44 PM »
yeah, yeah, yeah

haven't this topic been brought up before?  ya'll saying as though it's so easy just to forgive or move on.  when it comes down to it, ya'll say one thing but may end up doing the total opposite.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 03:57:04 PM »
yeah, yeah, yeah

haven't this topic been brought up before?  ya'll saying as though it's so easy just to forgive or move on.  when it comes down to it, ya'll say one thing but may end up doing the total opposite.
soo.. you sound like you don't like this topic, but you actually do?

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2019, 04:18:25 PM »
soo.. you sound like you don't like this topic, but you actually do?
Take it as whatever you see.....don’t bother me any.

Advertisements