Advertisement

Author Topic: Finally, a real cure for HIV..  (Read 950 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Finally, a real cure for HIV..
« on: March 05, 2019, 01:07:29 PM »
Good news.  A second person has been cured of HIV. This means they can reproduce the results. But I wouldn't recommend getting it since the procedure might be pretty expensive.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/05/700361887/bone-marrow-transplant-renders-second-patient-free-of-hiv

Edit: clarification - by "getting it" I meant getting HIV.  ;)

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 12:04:20 PM by YAX »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Finally, a real cure for HIV..
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2019, 06:31:20 PM »
Money for life is something people will exchange.

And you know all robbers know this. That's why each time they rob someone at arm's length, they ask if the person will take give life or money.

Good news.  A second person has been cured of HIV. This means they can reproduce the results. But I wouldn't recommend getting it since the procedure might be pretty expensive.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2019/03/05/700361887/bone-marrow-transplant-renders-second-patient-free-of-hiv

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2019, 08:35:15 AM »
I remember watching BBC lastnight and some high HIV expert/official was being interviewed.  He was denouncing the procedure and saying, they already got a pill to help people with HIV so he thinks people should prefer taking 1 pill a day to ward off the symptoms instead of doing this procedure to completely cure themselves.  Sounds more to me like he's trying to promote the pill because that's what his group supported, and this procedure was making them look bad.  Not to mention the potential lost of revenue to the companies making this pill.

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 11:34:20 AM »
There's cure for everything.... .but the question is...BIG PHARMACEUTICAL S set the time frame for these drugs when they'll be introduced to the general population/world.  Those with $$$$$$$$$$$, i mean money is no object for them, will get these drugs.  People like the working poor....we ain't going to see these drugs, let alone, know if they're available. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 12:02:32 PM »
There's cure for everything.... .but the question is...BIG PHARMACEUTICAL S set the time frame for these drugs when they'll be introduced to the general population/world.  Those with $$$$$$$$$$$, i mean money is no object for them, will get these drugs.  People like the working poor....we ain't going to see these drugs, let alone, know if they're available.
Yup, just think of all the investors who will be upset when that pill they invested so heavily in is obsolete because HIV is eradicated due to people getting this procedure to make themselves immune to HIV.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 03:17:20 PM »
They already found a cure, but theres too much money in involved.  It's better to prolong HIV and make money off of it then to end it.  some famous people already found it, but it's them who gets to decide whats effective and whats no. Check out Dr. Sebi... one of a kind. O0

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 08:20:28 PM »
The only real cure to Aids and HIV. Is to cover up that wee, wee.
Flocking unclean poos-C will kill y'all

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 07:42:56 AM »
The only real cure to Aids and HIV. Is to cover up that wee, wee.
Flocking unclean poos-C will kill y'all
might as well just cut it off then.  ;D

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 03:31:14 PM »
might as well just cut it off then.  ;D
ameeks always so quick to chop, chop. You go home. Wait 2weeks. Pee pee falls off by itself.

Advertisements