Advertisement

Author Topic: was our paren't generation worse than us?  (Read 185 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
was our paren't generation worse than us?
« on: March 09, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »
the other day, the old man and I was chatting...too k him to see a optometrist... and on our way back...he started to tell me of a time, when he was young around 8 or 9...and that he was witness some older boys, around 12-13 fighting and killing one another...he said they killed one of the boys and left him for dead in the jungles...

he then went on to tell me, back in his days...the village whore existed long before todays hoes...lols he went something like, if there is word that there is a easy girl somewhere, all the young boys and men, married or not will take turns on her. even guys from another village will pay her a visit...lols

and yes, affairs had always existed in their days....killin gs, and whorin'g around...every thing you see today, had always existed during our paren'ts time...back in the old country...

well, i dropped my old man off, and he told me to be a good person...but i think it's too late...i pretty much whore all my life since i knew how the dirty dancing works...lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +349
    • View Profile
Re: was our paren't generation worse than us?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 11:24:08 AM »
but if they caught a woman cheating on her husband, she and the guy were both tied up and beaten, then the guy's family has to pay her husband for their acts.

They also say don't go rhino hunting with people from other clans because if they killed a rhino, they have to sacrifice someone and if those aren't your cousins, you won't be returning.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +754
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 06:19:18 PM »
Depends...in some aspects, yes, in other aspects, no...

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 10:18:30 PM »
i was lost for words to be honest...lols. ..the old g's they always seem so innocent and I always look at them as jungle people with good morals and mannerism...ha ha...no generation is or was perfect. corruption and chaos will always exist..it's up to the millenials now...haha it's up to them to see if they can make a difference...t heir outspoken,politically correct, having compassion and being fair, attitude and mentality...we complain about them, but maybe they are bred to change the world...as they say, our children are tomorrow's leaders...whet her we like it or not...haha

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +300
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 11:52:10 PM »
This is the reality of society.  It's always shady and corrupted.  Them OG's are the original gangsta's.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +64
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 02:55:02 PM »
We are a shame to our OG. We bring shame to their face. Our culture's dying. Cuz all the new gen are all into whyte western way.

Advertisements