Advertisement

Author Topic: Pho restaurant Owner resigned after using the N-word  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Pho restaurant Owner resigned after using the N-word
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2019, 01:46:47 AM »

He stepped down but the name of the business is still under his. What a crap load to support this monkey.  Name could change but the new owner is probably one of his and he's still the puppet master to the business. 

This is what ignorant looks like.  They take your money but talk chit about you.  I had my hair cut and I played the non Viet guy just to hear what they be talking in Viet to one another.  If only y'all know and thank you for supporting the pho house.  They take your money and looks down on Hmong people.  You would of thought that by living near a Hmong populated city like st. Paul and exposure to Hmong people would bridge the gap between the Hmong and Viet, y'all need to think again.  For years I've been here and still the only Viet around.  That tells you something right there.  Something is not right and do you see Viet people at your Hmong village?  My MN cuz don't tell me nothing about your Hmong village.  I had to learn it from you guys. 

Poor kaydoo got used for working there for two years.  Even two years worth of exposure, that viet monkey still sees her as a kaydoo.

Are you trying to rationalize with Hmong leftists? Common sense isn't common among their kind. They still get butt hurt over Trump's China comments.

The Hmong Libtards be outraged over everybody else's issues but nobody is outraged over Hmong issues.  :idiot2:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Re: Pho restaurant Owner resigned after using the N-word
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2019, 01:50:00 AM »
I say that non-whites who say the N-word get a lesser penalty since they weren't technically involved in that era. Latinos and First Nation's don't get off though. Some of them owned slaves and were bounty hunters for runaways. Heck, blacks can't say the N-word either since some of them also owned black slaves.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements