Advertisement

Author Topic: Question for Hmong fellas.  (Read 477 times)

Anonymous

Question for Hmong fellas.
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:16:19 AM »
Would you still get into a serious relationship with a Poj Nrauj who had been ducked with white/black/Mexican men, or had a mixed kid?

Or is  there no coming back?

For me, personally, I wouldnít. Just saying.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Question for Hmong fellas.
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 01:49:57 AM »
There's a Hmong guy I know who is married to a Hmoob Poj Nrauj that has a black daughter.

For me, I don't mind if she's hot and rich.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 09:56:17 AM »
if She is hot and rich she probably too independent to need a man.

However I do see a few hot ass Hmongs girls who either dated a white/black dude they had were never married but went separate ways and had a kid together, now she is back In the dating market looking for a husband to support her and her kid.

been constantly reminded of her past wether from her mixed kid or from friends and families is just too much to ignore.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 10:06:06 AM »
I donít know about Hmong men, but Lao and Khmer guys. They donít mind picking scraps off of any
Hmong-white-black dudes. I guess Most Hmong guys just have too much pride. :D

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 11:51:40 AM »
Narrow minded people will say this.

Like this post: +1

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 04:46:07 PM »
I personally will not marry a hmong lady who's been driving too many shift sticks. Or have a package to move into my house.
I am not that kids father nor will I be call dad. I hate to say it. But I'll date her for her honey hole. And that's it. If they think by dating other colors cuz Hmong Men has noting to offer her. Then don't come back to the Hmong culture ways. But just keep moving along. No need to come back.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 08:43:36 PM »
will do anything for good safe clean sex. love or not, i don't care. once i hit, I run. so think twice girls. beware of boys like me. better yet, teach your daughter to save it until after marriage and don't make the same mistake like you did cuz now, no real man can ever love you purely........

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 08:44:26 PM »
they date you, marry you for sex. but they will not die for you. >:D

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 09:39:17 PM »
I personally will not marry a hmong lady who's been driving too many shift sticks. Or have a package to move into my house.
I am not that kids father nor will I be call dad. I hate to say it. But I'll date her for her honey hole. And that's it. If they think by dating other colors cuz Hmong Men has noting to offer her. Then don't come back to the Hmong culture ways. But just keep moving along. No need to come back.

Amen to that. With or without kids, I wouldn't.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 10:15:38 PM »
will do anything for good safe clean sex. love or not, i don't care. once i hit, I run. so think twice girls. beware of boys like me. better yet, teach your daughter to save it until after marriage and don't make the same mistake like you did cuz now, no real man can ever love you purely........

How will any young girl these days hold off until marriage? The urge kicks hard at 15 or so you know. Or don't you know?

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 11:23:42 PM »
How will any young girl these days hold off until marriage? The urge kicks hard at 15 or so you know. Or don't you know?

I don't know, but I know when I see a purely happy couple from a superficial couple. You choose which one you want for your daughter, or if you are still a virgin, only you can make that choice. ultimately, it is a gamble. But it saddens me a bit to see so many lonely women out there, who I know will never and can never be loved purely again in this life time.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 06:27:34 AM »
I don't know, but I know when I see a purely happy couple from a superficial couple. You choose which one you want for your daughter, or if you are still a virgin, only you can make that choice. ultimately, it is a gamble. But it saddens me a bit to see so many lonely women out there, who I know will never and can never be loved purely again in this life time.

O0

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »
Narrow minded people will say this.
Narrow minded? I can guess who this guy is. lol.

Anonymous

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 11:55:43 AM »
All these ignorant replies by Hmong men are just scare tactics to shame the Hmong women from going outside the box.  Women these days are independent.  They do not need an ignorant Hmong man.   

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2019, 01:33:49 PM »
you do what you gotta do.....men or women.

Advertisements