Advertisement

Author Topic: Luscious California is nice but two friends had to help me take care of business  (Read 876 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...And yes, the first cut is the toughest in my experience over the years but no problems for my good friends, the DeWalt Brothers as they have more than enough power to get the job done... ;D  O0:

« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 03:09:43 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Wow!!!  Was this at an abandoned place?  Thus, leaving grass that long.

Like this post: +1

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
How long have you lived in Cali? 3 years? 4 years? You talk like you just moved to Cali.

Like this post: +1

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
How long have you lived in Cali? 3 years? 4 years? You talk like you just moved to Cali.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
no. theking.

flint-rod

nice... i haven't seen anything this environmentall y friendly since...

Like this post: +2

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Wow!!!  Was this at an abandoned place?  Thus, leaving grass that long.

My backyard. My system for years now: I wait until the growth spurt on "steroids" as nkaujsee put it stop then cut it. After the first cut, the grass' growth slows down and stabilize then I just cut it every two weeks or so.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I like your dewalt sets...actuall y I like anything dewalt...and I feel u about the grass, w/ the constant rain and all, we've been mowing our grass like every other weekend or so...it's crazy! my yard is on steroids! 

I love my power tool sets ...especially the charging features...onl y takes a few seconds and the tools are fully charged and ready to go...my drills last up to at least a month or two with limited use so it's pretty convenient for me...

Yep, so far Dewalt for the win...great quality and power and priced fair IMO... O0er

And yep, the lithium ion battery's life can last months vs the old NiCad...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
nice... i haven't seen anything this environmentall y friendly since...

None is more environmental friendly than that one and that one is the cheapest of all too on average...Gott a have time and enjoy working out though... O0

Before the DeWalt, I had a Black and Decker cordless mower but the battery is internal so once it's out, you have to charge it again. On the DeWalt, once the juice is out, I just swap the batteries...so much more convenient  O0:

Advertisements