Advertisement

Author Topic: Mayor Steve Ly of Elk Grove is right  (Read 694 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Mayor Steve Ly of Elk Grove is right
« on: March 25, 2019, 07:47:39 PM »
We do need to stand up and speak up against wrongs (He spoke up during last portion of the video below):

https://www.abc10.com/article/news/new-zealand-shooting-victims-remembered-in-elk-grove/103-51572ffe-f918-4d27-b0f1-4f8a6a2958d7

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Mayor Steve Ly of Elk Grove is right
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 07:59:54 AM »
instead of just speaking, take action and change some laws..steve certainly is one who can make things happen and/or have influences to make changes.  we understand we can't all prevent future mass shootings but we can certainly limit the high numbers and one of the only way is to provide the people the power to protect themselves. 

allay-lue-yah, ackbar! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 08:14:17 AM »
Depends.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 10:58:57 AM »
He uses the term inclusion.  I think he meant collusion. 

But trump just came out with the best term today. 

Russian collusion delusion.  - trump

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 11:12:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure all those dead Muslims stood up too.  They all stood up and ran for their lives.  When you stand up like that, its too late.  You need to stand up before Trump's hate speeches, stand up before the hate groups can take action on Trump's words.  If you don't, you're tolerating it until they reach this point.  Then when you stand up, it doesn't help the victims anymore.  I prefer prevention over punishment and that's why I'm so against Trump and Republican Talk shows.  They promote hate in their speeches and then play it off like "Oh, that's not what we really meant" when something bad happens.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 11:26:49 AM »
I'm pretty sure all those dead Muslims stood up too.  They all stood up and ran for their lives.  When you stand up like that, its too late.  You need to stand up before Trump's hate speeches, stand up before the hate groups can take action on Trump's words.  If you don't, you're tolerating it until they reach this point.  Then when you stand up, it doesn't help the victims anymore.  I prefer prevention over punishment and that's why I'm so against Trump and Republican Talk shows.  They promote hate in their speeches and then play it off like "Oh, that's not what we really meant" when something bad happens.

The real reason to your anti trump is your bias against rednecks. 

Cuz you know.... kicking it with rednecks and your ghetto self don't go hand in hand. 

If you fish for bass and have never gone on a rednecks bass boat that is highly decorated with sponsorship logo, you wouldn't understand it.  The only asian I know of that fish with these trump state rednecks are the trump supporting azn and usually they are from a highly educated family background, with a nice redneck position for a job and that comes with money.  Cuz you can't invite these Tennessee rednecks into your azn looking house for dinner.  Your house got to look like a rednecks house to get in where they fit in. 

Boy, I just described my most successful uncle from Georgia. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements