Advertisement

Author Topic: Can any Fox news followers name all three? I bet they can't even name 2..  (Read 1621 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
That's how it is when you deal with ignorant folks that can't accept or learn from FACTS...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
 Trump may cut funding to New Mexico next.  Lol.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I bet Wiseman, hung and BNM can name all three. They all watch fox religiously, after all.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
what trump doing is right...it puts pressure on those countries to stop the trafficking of immigrants to the US.  make america safe again. ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
what trump doing is right...it puts pressure on those countries to stop the trafficking of immigrants to the US.  make america safe again. ha!
Looks like you missed it, but it's okay.  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
I blame all these drug user here in the US
all these crackhead

SUPPLY and DEMAND

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
LOL...i missed it on purpose...the greater scope of the conversation is that trump is keeping you safe.

truth is, there's 4 countries he's threatening to cut aids to, mexico, honduras, el salvador and guatemala.  he's also mentioned colombia, because of their failure to deter or stop producing drugs.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yes, I know you missed it on purpose.  I just wanted to point it out to bring us back from the distraction.  You're obviously deploying the Trump method.. see the diagram below and refer to the Distraction step.  That's the one you used.  ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
^^^LOL...the dumb-o-crats spent millions of public money going through that scientific method of trying to find collusion and came up with nothing.  trump's method is simple...commo n sense! ha!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
^^^LOL...the dumb-o-crats spent millions of public money going through that scientific method of trying to find collusion and came up with nothing. trump's method is simple...commo n sense! ha!
O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D
LOL...yes, we know what you love about...your admission to 'loving it' is dully noted! ha!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
I bet Wiseman, hung and BNM can name all three. They all watch fox religiously, after all.

Another liberal accusation without EVIDENCE.

I don't even have Fox. Only YOU watch it, 'tis why you're so generally triggered by FOX.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'm not a mainstream media junkie like you.

By the way, FOX does not hide the fact that they are a right-leaning media outlet so if you don't like them then don't watch.

Unlike YOUR biased CNN, PBS, and Washington Post (just to name a few) who claim to be REAL journalism.  :idiot2: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Keep at it YAX. I guess you haven't learned your lesson from being a lying troll. If you're going to be a TROLL on the internet at least know what you're talking about and have FACTS. If you're going to troll conservatives, have the decency to understand their argument instead of making up s.hit and twisting our words.

The cancer scare obviously taught you nothing from your days of being anti-Christian on the internet.

I see right after your butt disease, you became a Christian.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Don't worry, Left-ard ----> there is still the #walkaway movement waiting for you when you wake up from your indoctrinated COMA.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements