Advertisement

Author Topic: What are SOME WAYS...  (Read 5700 times)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
What are SOME WAYS...
« on: April 01, 2019, 03:01:40 PM »
to increase your sexual desires/activities with your spouse/gf? 

Please keep it professional. :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: What are SOME WAYS...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 05:54:35 PM »
I'll be monitoring this post. If things fall under threshold per my opinion, it will be rerouted to the Mature Forum.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 11:45:08 PM »
Try different sceneries.  Like an empty college classroom.  Just turn off the lights and go at it and hope no one walks in. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 04:03:34 AM »
Go without seeing one another for a while.  Get exposed to sexual temptation on the daily but you do not act upon it.  When you see each other again, well, have fun. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 10:14:46 AM »
sex does not necessary mean it has to be physical or it must happen in the bedroom.  the best sex sessions often happens when you set it up...arouse the mind with sexual text messages, send naked pictures (uses sexually explicit pictures) and/or putting sexual thoughts into your lover's head will enhance their sex drive.  for those who are faint of heart that cannot handle being a cockhold, 3some or gangbang, try introducing sex toys or bdsm.  making time for sex is also important; have a change of scenery, sleazy hotel, fancy place or a getaway. 

truth be told though, the best unadulterated sex is when you have sex on drugs! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 10:22:30 AM »

Offline lost_forever

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 11:41:21 AM »
The other partner must want to improve their sexual desires too. If it is one way only, the other partner will not enjoy it. Going to the gym together and taking care of one's body will make them want the other more. Taking some time apart, you'll miss them more. Dress nice, sexy. Doing what the other partner likes..there are so many ways, and its best if both partner are in love with each other, not out of obligation or expectations.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2019, 01:09:49 PM »
sex does not necessary mean it has to be physical or it must happen in the bedroom.  the best sex sessions often happens when you set it up...arouse the mind with sexual text messages, send naked pictures (uses sexually explicit pictures) and/or putting sexual thoughts into your lover's head will enhance their sex drive.  for those who are faint of heart that cannot handle being a cockhold, 3some or gangbang, try introducing sex toys or bdsm.  making time for sex is also important; have a change of scenery, sleazy hotel, fancy place or a getaway. 

truth be told though, the best unadulterated sex is when you have sex on drugs! ha!
Dang. did you just rape someone?  :2funny:

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2019, 02:07:03 PM »
I think I wanna try it outside, at night, at a public park? Maybe this will be exciting?? LOL  :D  Has anyone done this before? And how was it??

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 03:38:57 PM »
I think I wanna try it outside, at night, at a public park? Maybe this will be exciting?? LOL  :D  Has anyone done this before? And how was it??
No comment on that, but as a tip: don't do it in the park in the morning.  People go jogging in the mornings. lol.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2019, 07:28:58 PM »

Intimacy in public is time traveling, we’ll only if you have planted all the memories beforehand.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2019, 11:25:38 PM »

Dang. did you just rape someone?  :2funny:

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 10:12:38 AM »
Check your state laws on that first. Many states bar public nudity and other indecencies.

The US Supreme Court says states could prohibit indecent exposures, such as nudity, masturbation or sexual intercourse in public view.

Barnes v. Glen Theatre, Inc. 501 U.S. 560 (1991) is a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States on the issue whether Indiana could prohibit total nudity in public places. The Court said that Indiana could restrict that because it furthered a substantial governmental interest in protecting societal order and morality.

Of course, a guy in Massachussets got away in 2003 from exposing his thing. Three 13-year-old Catholic girls saw him pull his pants down in his car, exposing bare posterior and a red *%%$#. "I did not pull my *&% out. I only pulled down my pants. It's not against the law to pull your pants down and show people your beep," he said.

That state's highest court said he did not have an advanced warning that he could not do that, so it he was off the hook.--Source: Wikipedia.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 10:31:21 AM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 04:41:23 PM »
Reporter

HAHAHA....this just made all the more excitement, knowing you could be caught breaking the law for some HOT SEX in public!  I'd definitely chance it. LOL

Advertisements