Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, this FRAUD, ...You "don't think" it's her intent to defraud anyone??  (Read 2212 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
... ??? She was already a FRAUD by pretending to be Black:

A former NAACP leader in Washington state who was exposed in 2015 as a white woman pretending to be black has reached an agreement to avoid trial on charges of welfare fraud.

Rachel Dolezal, who changed her name to Nkechi Diallo two years ago, was charged with two felonies last May.

Investigators alleged she failed to report tens of thousands of dollars in income from her memoir, "In Full Color: Finding My Place in a Black and White World," and other sources, so she could collect $8,847 in food and child care assistance from the state.

The Spokesman-Review reported Friday that Diallo entered into an agreement with prosecutors March 25 in Spokane County Superior Court to repay the money and complete 120 hours of community service to avoid a trial.

"I think that this is a fair resolution of the case," her attorney, Bevan Maxey, said Thursday. "I don't think it was Ms. Diallo's intent to defraud anyone. I think this will allow her to move forward in her life."

"She's a very intelligent and creative woman and I hope that she can put this behind her," Maxey said.

Diallo was born to white parents and grew up near Troy, Montana.

She has said she began to change her perspective on race as a teenager, after her religious parents adopted four black children. She decided to become publicly black years later, after a divorce.

The ruse worked for years. But in 2015 her parents, with whom she has long feuded, told reporters that their daughter was white and was presenting herself as a black activist in the Spokane region.

The story became an international sensation.

She was eventually fired as head of the Spokane chapter of the NAACP and kicked off a police ombudsman commission. She also lost her job teaching African studies at Eastern Washington University.

Court documents later showed she had deposited nearly $84,000 into her bank account over a two-year period, from a variety of sources, without reporting most of it to the Department of Social and Health Services. That led to charges of welfare fraud.

The money came from her book, speaking engagements, soap making and the sale of her art, court documents said.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
  Why are you so confused, upset, and/or butt hurt about that statement? One would think that you would LOVE IT!!! Her attorney is just using the same tactics that you use so many times in here, deny the FACTS followed by an ignorant statement to desperately try and save face.

She may be a fraud, but at least after proving her "wrongs" with FACTS, she took some kind of responsibility for it, unlike theking of EPIC FAIL.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Why are you so confused, upset, and/or butt hurt about that statement? One would think that you would LOVE IT!!! Her attorney is just using the same tactics that you use so many times in here, deny the FACTS followed by an ignorant statement to desperately try and save face.

She may be a fraud, but at least after proving her "wrongs" with FACTS, she took some kind of responsibility for it, unlike theking of EPIC FAIL.

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...how original... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL!!!;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...how original... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL!!!;D ;D ;D

LOVE IT!!!!.  O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
"If you can't ignore an insult, top it; if you can't top it, laugh it off; and if you can't laugh it off, it's probably deserved."

-  Russell Lynes

This quote is perfect for theking of EPIC FAIL.  O0

I suggest you laugh it off, cause clearly you constantly failed to top it. And if you can't laugh it off, well, you know the ret of the quote.

By the way, repeating the same thing or just restating the same thing in a different way is considered as failing to  "top it."  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!!!.  O0

TOLD YA!!!  O0 ;D

She crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...how original... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
TOLD YA!!!  O0 ;D

She crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...how original... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Never said anything about being original, but it worked, you were attracted and joined. So, what an EPIC SUCCESS!!! O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Never said anything about being original, but it worked, you were attracted and joined. So, what an EPIC SUCCESS!!! O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

LOVE IT!!!!  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!!!!  O0

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

My skill of attraction. LOVE IT!!!!!!  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
My skill of attraction. LOVE IT!!!!!!  O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
My skill of attraction. Successful again. LOVE IT!!!  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile

Advertisements