Advertisement

Author Topic: dang. tough decision. $4.33 for gas or lunch?  (Read 3033 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: dang. tough decision. $4.33 for gas or lunch?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 10:31:50 AM »
Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

My skill of attraction. LOVE IT!!!  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 05:04:05 PM »
My skill of attraction. LOVE IT!!!  O0

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 11:36:08 PM »

My skill of attraction. Successful again. LOVE IT!!!  O0

Peachy Fish

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2019, 02:16:15 PM »
Gas! Getting home is more important vs 1 missed meal. Lol.
Ours is around $3.53 for non-ethanol unleaded gas.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2019, 06:29:18 PM »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 08:40:22 PM »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2019, 02:23:31 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +463
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2019, 04:13:17 AM »
Pay for one gallon of gas [at $4.33/gal] or a 1/3 pound thick burger at Carl's Jr. Hmm.. Touch lunch decision.

Neither. Buy some pads to protect yourself from embarrassing accidents in public.

As I type this, I'm thinking "dayem, LL must've been farting up a storm."

Advertisements