Advertisement

Author Topic: New lure to try  (Read 253 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +301
    • View Profile
New lure to try
« on: April 13, 2019, 01:30:18 AM »
As always, there's only so much lures in similarity.  It's just that, that similarity but yet subtle difference that makes it look all sparkly like jewelry that you have to try.

I'm on the hunt and looking... >:D

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +414
    • View Profile
Re: New lure to try
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 07:49:43 AM »
Do fish bite on new fashions?

I have always been curious about that.

My to-go lures have always been live baits, especially minnows. I hardly buy artificial lures.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 11:06:48 AM »
I guess depending on what you fish.  I only target bass, so all my lures are artificial lures.  Not saying that you can't use live lures for bass.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +301
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 06:22:27 AM »
I sure like using poppers and seeing how they spit water differently or make the plomb sound.  Even artificial lures sits on the water differently like if they're leveled or tail down at 45 degrees more or less.  Some you cast and they fly like a dart, others spin and tumble in the air.

Just how a fish hits artificial lures is like a profoundness to the evasive thought of why did it bite it?

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements