Advertisement

Author Topic: she got kicked out of the girl's restroom because she looked too manly..  (Read 1156 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Well, if she's a dyke, she might just be in there for the same purpose men would wanna be in there, right?   ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDR7GS6c7E

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
These days we have the GLBT community prospering. We need to be more respectful of everyone.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
These days we have the GLBT community prospering. We need to be more respectful of everyone.
You gotta wonder who called the cops. 

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Well, if she's a dyke, she might just be in there for the same purpose men would wanna be in there, right?   ;D ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQDR7GS6c7E
did she go in peeing standing up? ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Only in America, will you see this sort of issues.  The rest of the world has other better issues to deal with and here in America, the issue of using the bathroom is a hot topic.  Stupid really...if I'm a guy and the guy stalls are occupied and the woman's stalls are available, guess which stall I'm going in.  Shit doesn't care where its being dumped into...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Only in America, will you see this sort of issues.  The rest of the world has other better issues to deal with and here in America, the issue of using the bathroom is a hot topic.  Stupid really...if I'm a guy and the guy stalls are occupied and the woman's stalls are available, guess which stall I'm going in.  Shit doesn't care where its being dumped into...
  Hey, here in America, you can see naked pics of the president's wife, but not his tax returns.  ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
The more I learned about American politics, the more I despised it.  Catering only to the rich.  You and I vote, but in reality our votes don't count.  The Electoral college selects the winner every single time.  To win the highest office, you have to pander to various lobby groups for their support.  Trump proves you don't need skills to be a President. 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The more I learned about American politics, the more I despised it.  Catering only to the rich.  You and I vote, but in reality our votes don't count.  The Electoral college selects the winner every single time.  To win the highest office, you have to pander to various lobby groups for their support.  Trump proves you don't need skills to be a President.
Yeah, that happened after they limited the House to 435 with the Reapportionmen t Act of 1929.  Since each state's allotment of electors in the Electorial College is tied to the number of reps it his in congress, this limits the more populated states from having their vote count equally with more rural states.  If you live in a rural state like Wyoming, your vote counts more than other states.  This is totally unfair, but Republicans love it since redneck states favors them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
You gotta wonder who called the cops.

You'd be surprised. Typically white leftist women.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Well isn't it nice how the naive PH liberal camp is all in here chumming it up.

Yes, your average gay person is probably just a nice, quiet guy trying to make sure he's crossed off inventory in the back of the store.

However, if you think the LGBTQ lobbyists aren't vindictive and radical then you're exactly why DEMS love HMONG. Gullible, dumb, and easily exploited.

Funny thing is, the DEMS don't even really need you cause your vote don't really amount to much for them. You guys are just pathetic nobodies asking to be loved and included by the DEM party.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements