Advertisement

Author Topic: wife went MIA on me  (Read 184 times)

Anonymous

wife went MIA on me
« on: April 16, 2019, 02:46:09 PM »
for 24 hours after a disagreement about 2 weeks ago. I asked her where she was and she said she spent the night at her sister's. today I called my clan leader to discuss the circumstances. He basically told me to go ahead and divorce her. He said in 24 hours, a lot can happen and that "txiv neej txiag luag poj niam ces tib pliag xwb phev los lawm os tub"

I am heartbroken, shocked, and confused. But it looks like I will have to do what the clan leader advise me to do.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: wife went MIA on me
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:51:20 PM »
I would had kick her out of my life the very next morning not two weeks later!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 09:22:40 AM »
And the clan pay your bills lol

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 10:05:11 AM »
Don't do what the clan leader said.  Bad idea.  You need proof she is with another guy.  If she is, than you can proceed to divorce.  Otherwise, be a little level headed and try to get her back.  You will be glad you try this later...

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:20:27 AM »
for 24 hours after a disagreement about 2 weeks ago. I asked her where she was and she said she spent the night at her sister's. today I called my clan leader to discuss the circumstances. He basically told me to go ahead and divorce her. He said in 24 hours, a lot can happen and that "txiv neej txiag luag poj niam ces tib pliag xwb phev los lawm os tub"

I am heartbroken, shocked, and confused. But it looks like I will have to do what the clan leader advise me to do.
you would listen to your so-called clan leader as if he/they/them know every ounce of you and your life????  respect your leader/elders, those that deserves the respect, yes.  of course.  but to let them run your life, hell no...  if they were to tell you to jump into a raging water knowing that you can't swim to save yourself.  would you???  measure your life and act accordingly.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »
Quickies happen within minutes. In 24 hours, a few have happened already.

The other guy must have had her good for the 24 hours.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +185
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 10:39:36 AM »

for your clan leader to mention divorce, there must be more to this story then you're telling us.  good luck

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 11:00:35 AM »

:2funny: :2funny:  okay okay.. I've played along with all your previous fake news stories, even though they were pretty bad, but this one's a bit too dumb for me to humor you any longer.  I'll just have to say: try to do better, your stories are getting a little too unbelievable.  It's like I'd have to be a Trump follower to be able to pretend this one's close to reality.  ;D ;D

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 01:00:10 PM »
thank you guys for your inputs. The clan leader says with proof or no proof it is not worth living life wondering about that night she ran off for the rest of my life. so I will do whatever my clan leader orders me to do. besides this is my opportunity to find a young loyal and submissive wife from over seas.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 01:44:21 PM »
thank you guys for your inputs. The clan leader says with proof or no proof it is not worth living life wondering about that night she ran off for the rest of my life. so I will do whatever my clan leader orders me to do. besides this is my opportunity to find a young loyal and submissive wife from over seas.
lol, you funny man.....so, this isn't about your wife.  it's about "you". 

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 02:44:36 AM »
If she was at her sister's, then her sister would have called you.

Bra, she wasn't at  your sister's. She and the guy were at a motel.

Your clan leader is right. 24 hours already. She can't possibly still be sex-free with any guy who has spent a whole night and day with her in a secret place.

Not good to have her back.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2019, 12:10:53 AM »
It's all bullshit. Your wife got laid within thosr hours. Maybe already getting preggo. Once ur wife goes MIA for 24hrs. She's got it from from other lover.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2019, 08:39:44 AM »
Why divorce her when you can DHITB instead, mang..

Advertisements