Advertisement

Author Topic: i slept with someone's wife  (Read 142 times)

Anonymous

i slept with someone's wife
« on: April 16, 2019, 03:01:08 PM »
i feel really bad. should i let her husband know? she told me she was single but i got suspisiouc and found out she lied.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +412
    • View Profile
Re: i slept with someone's wife
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 03:19:09 PM »
About 15 years ago, there was a very hot adultery going on in St. Paul. A married woman and a married man--not to each other--had secretly been sneaking out during their work hours and having sex.

After the woman had a child, her husband questioned why that  daughter didn't look like their other daughters: all of their first three daughters did not have any hair at birth, but this one did.

The wife kept saying the girl was theirs, since she had not cheated on him.

But the male adulteror now wanted the child and the woman, too, in his life.

Yet the cheating married woman resisted, even after being promised that the guy would marry her if she divorced her husband.

"And bring me our son," he said. "If you don't leave your husband, I will tell them our affairs. They will divorce you then."

Her consistent "no" to save her face and his, too, didn't convince the guy to keep the affairs secret.

He dared to call her husband directly and told the husband the affairs. Asked for verification, the wife admitted to them as well.

Clansmen gathered over whiskey and a meal. The cheating married men's relatives were notified.

Three thousand dollars was charged to the cheating married man. His wife later dumped him.

The married woman never divorced her husband to marry the cheating married man. He only lost 3K to repair her and her husband's images.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:20:57 PM by Anonymous »

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +139
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:46:23 AM »
LOL...two things happen when you sleep with someone's wife...1) you catch a feeling or 2) you catch STD's.  you must've have caught a 3rd, a nut job...cause you're crazy enough to let someone know!  the nuts will be coming off soon! ha!  :2funny: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 10:07:23 AM »
Never ends well for cheating hearts...peopl e need to use their brains a little.  They don't see beyond the poocee or di*ks...

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:21:56 AM »
is this out on may vang edidtion yet?

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 10:23:47 AM »
is this out on may vang edidtion yet?

There are too many like it on May Vang's channel. Not sure which one is OP's.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Respect: +412
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 10:25:22 AM »
He's looking at either 3K or a bullet to his head if he tells the husband what he has done.  We have husbands for both categories: "your money" or "your life."

LOL...two things happen when you sleep with someone's wife...1) you catch a feeling or 2) you catch STD's.  you must've have caught a 3rd, a nut job...cause you're crazy enough to let someone know!  the nuts will be coming off soon! ha!  :2funny: :2funny:

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 10:29:55 AM »
The thing I'd fear, as a married man, is that the woman goes crazy and decides she wanted to ruin my marriage by telling my wife about our affair so that my wife would leave me and she can have me to herself.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 10:31:21 AM »
i feel really bad. should i let her husband know? she told me she was single but i got suspisiouc and found out she lied.
You and Alain Lee.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +185
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 10:36:11 AM »
The thing I'd fear, as a married man, is that the woman goes crazy and decides she wanted to ruin my marriage by telling my wife about our affair so that my wife would leave me and she can have me to herself.
if you fear, then don't cheat.  plan and simple. 

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 11:02:20 AM »
You don't need to tell her husband.  You just need someone to toss water on your face to wake you up. Problem solved.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 11:51:53 AM »
You don't need to tell her husband.  You just need someone to toss water on your face to wake you up. Problem solved.

OP got lied to. Now he feels the sex wasn't good enough for him but that she took advantage of him.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »

You tell her husband and she won't sleep with you ever again.

Advertisements