Advertisement

Author Topic: HAHAHAHA!!!! I agree, send the illegals into Sanctuary Cities!  (Read 4369 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: HAHAHAHA!!!! I agree, send the illegals into Sanctuary Cities!
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 06:34:10 AM »
I'm pretty sure you have a higher risk of suicide 'cause you a single male.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oooooh, and living in WI out hunting?

im married, bro

IM DEEPLY WORRY ABOUT YOU
hope you didn't take a loan out, lien on your house (if you own one), sell your car
to buy more bitcoin

kekekekeke

i don't think you even have money in the first place
you are those 50% of america who own zero stocks

O0 O0 O0
kekeke

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 08:33:21 AM »

Damn bro

First trump was against it
You agree

Now trump is semi for it
You agree

You pretty much do whatever he says
That’s funny
Mannng,  first you say you "want illegal immigrants, they're just trying to make a better life for themselves..bl ah...blah..." and when we say "ok", deliver them right to your front door and guess what?!?!  y'all be crying like little biatches...sud denly, you have all this problems/issues; your house isn't bigger enough, you're poor, barely make enough for you and your family, you have health issues, you have no food, you only got one can of beer left and, and, and, and, and, and...your gold fish about to die! 

Fact of the matter is you liberals are hippo-crites...you really don't care for these people, you want these illegal immigrants but not in your city.  i can certainly bet that if we get an influx of illegal immigrants (which we already do) into the US, you would not hesitate to blame trump, accusing him of not doing his job.  this illegal immigration problem can be easily solved, start sending them back, implement harsher tariffs and/or cut aids to Mexico and build the wall!

i know you're just mad because i call dibs on the hooker and models but you shouldn't worry because i will pimp them to you! ha!

Like this post: +1
wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 03:48:04 PM »
yax could use a few families at his cousin's atwater farm.
theking could use a few to fix his house, in oakland.
duma could use some loco latinas to wash his mercedes, in san HOEzay.
hmgrock could use some to do his yard work in WI

i don't mind a few latino hookers or models! ha!   :2funny: :2funny:

Damn bro

First trump was against it
You agree

Now trump is semi for it
You agree

You pretty much do whatever he says
That’s funny

Mannng,  first you say you "want illegal immigrants, they're just trying to make a better life for themselves..bl ah...blah..." and when we say "ok", deliver them right to your front door and guess what?!?!  y'all be crying like little biatches...sud denly, you have all this problems/issues; your house isn't bigger enough, you're poor, barely make enough for you and your family, you have health issues, you have no food, you only got one can of beer left and, and, and, and, and, and...your gold fish about to die! 

Fact of the matter is you liberals are hippo-crites...you really don't care for these people, you want these illegal immigrants but not in your city.  i can certainly bet that if we get an influx of illegal immigrants (which we already do) into the US, you would not hesitate to blame trump, accusing him of not doing his job.  this illegal immigration problem can be easily solved, start sending them back, implement harsher tariffs and/or cut aids to Mexico and build the wall!

i know you're just mad because i call dibs on the hooker and models but you shouldn't worry because i will pimp them to you! ha!

I'm pretty sure you have a higher risk of suicide 'cause you a single male.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oooooh, and living in WI out hunting?

im married, bro

hope you didn't take a loan out, lien on your house (if you own one), sell your car
to buy more bitcoin

kekekekeke

O0 O0 O0
kekeke

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2019, 04:49:44 PM »
im married, bro

to buy more bitcoin

kekekekeke

O0 O0 O0
kekeke

Ntuj aw! Cas nim yuav khav ua luaj li na. Peb tsis yog cov Hmoob npaj nauj li koj os.

I've been to your ghetto hood of WI. Just because you are now making a little bit more than your ghetto childhood doesn't give you license to brag.

Nej tej neej thiab accomplishment s es nim yuav piv tau peb na.

When you have children who are academically and professionally accomplished, own several homes, have a million dollar portfolio, ARE IN YOUR EARLY RETIREMENT AND DOING WHAT YOU WANT, HAVE TOTAL FREEDOM TO NOT GIVE A S.HIT WHAT YOU SAY TO OTHERS AND HOW YOU SAY IT, then thaum ntawd mam tuaj piav rau peb os.

OH, AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE TO GO ALONG WITH IT, TOO.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2019, 04:51:12 PM »

Well you know hmgRock is super rich so he has the money to pay your hookers.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 07:40:03 AM »
Well you know hmgRock is super rich so he has the money to pay your hookers.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:
If he orders a hooker from me, I'll throw in theking for Free! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 09:56:02 AM »
Ntuj aw! Cas nim yuav khav ua luaj li na. Peb tsis yog cov Hmoob npaj nauj li koj os.

I've been to your ghetto hood of WI. Just because you are now making a little bit more than your ghetto childhood doesn't give you license to brag.

Nej tej neej thiab accomplishment s es nim yuav piv tau peb na.

When you have children who are academically and professionally accomplished, own several homes, have a million dollar portfolio, ARE IN YOUR EARLY RETIREMENT AND DOING WHAT YOU WANT, HAVE TOTAL FREEDOM TO NOT GIVE A S.HIT WHAT YOU SAY TO OTHERS AND HOW YOU SAY IT, then thaum ntawd mam tuaj piav rau peb os.

OH, AND HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE TO GO ALONG WITH IT, TOO.

damn that some nice story, you made up
look man
other people's money don't equal your money   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

i don't think you even have money to invest in bitcoin in the first place
JUST ALL TALK
too poor to even invest
your EARLY BITCOIN RETIREMENT
already tell me how much you don't know about investing

LIKE I SAY
JUST ALL TALKS.
DON'T EVEN OWN A FIREARM
and all these talk about 2nd amend right, c'mon now

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 12:01:33 PM »
If he orders a hooker from me, I'll throw in theking for Free! ha!

"If he orders" ...a set of parents, I'll throw in the Trump's disciple's parents "for free" as they are hurt and tired of their ungrateful lying son's "fake love"... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 12:03:39 PM »

JUST ALL TALK

LIKE I SAY
JUST ALL TALKS.

Sure sounds like a FRAUD or at least a FRAUD move.. ???

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »
Just all talk
No balls

Telling final fantasy story

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 02:38:02 PM »
I know right..That's how FRAUDS operate..."Just all talk, No balls, Telling final fantasy story"...

I mean claiming to be the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right" and can't even match a single number during the billion plus Mega Millions drawing?? Seriously??  :idiot2: ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2019, 06:16:15 PM »
Sure sounds like a FRAUD or at least a FRAUD move.. ???

Depends. Because it also sounds like theking of EPIC FAIL.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2019, 06:17:44 PM »
I know right..That's how FRAUDS operate..."Just all talk, No balls"

Depends. Because it also sounds like theking of EPIC FAIL. Unless if you're admiittng that you're a fraud.

I mean claiming to be someone who believe in FACTS, but denies the FACTS shown whenever he's been proven wrong.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:25:01 PM by dogmai »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2019, 07:13:34 PM »
Depends. Because it also sounds like theking of EPIC FAIL.

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2019, 07:14:15 PM »
Depends. Because it also sounds like theking of EPIC FAIL. Unless if you're admiittng that you're a fraud.

I mean claiming to be someone who believe in FACTS, but denies the FACTS shown whenever he's been proven wrong.

Oh look who crawled back to prove me right (AGAIN) for "everyone to see"...YEP, it's The EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D ...as easy as his fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique that can't stop their heavy foaming from being wrong...

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but keeps on coming back to prove me right like the HYPOCRITE that she is... ;D ...I bet she'll cried "attracted" again even though she took the initiative to post first... :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that made up stuff and got caught red-handed and when challenged to do a simple quote, tuck and ran...with NOTHING!!! :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks encouraging others to be honest, and stand up and speak up for themselves when something is bothering them as "bad advice".. :idiot2:

And also Yep, The EPIC FAIL will crawl back to prove me right again despite her worthless "bored" claim as her words are as worthless as her...WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

"theking of EPIC FAIL"... Can't beat them, join them...Guess "theFAKING" was a fail like her so all she can do is join in and copy... WHAT AN EPIC FAIL loser!!!;D ;D ;D

Advertisements