Advertisement

Author Topic: Repubs can say all they want about AOC, but if you just listen to the woman talk  (Read 2329 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Freshies are still idealistic and passionate...t hen they learn the rope.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
bunch of old folks trying to live in the past
they will die out soon
just a matter of time

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
them white boy been looking and wanting a piece of her
that is one strong woman

CRAZY people always have high adrenaline. This woman is a nut. It's no wonder you like her.  :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sounds like a page from Trump's book then..

But in any case, anyone saying she's not passionate about her agendas needs to ask themselves: would you support her if she was passionate about her agenda?  and if the answer is still no, then its to your advantage that she's not passionate about her agenda.  As to those who are passionate about the agenda she's pushing, they'll support her because, whether she's passionate or not isn't the issue, the issue is that she's pushing their agenda so they're finally being heard.  Passion drives people into the spotlight.  Being in the spotlight is how you make a name for yourself.  Trump, Hitler, Lincoln, Gandhi, etc.

If you review some things Trump has said in the past, it's exactly what he's saying now in terms of illegal immigration, border wall, China, etc.

She's getting the spotlight because she's a useful idiot.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
  Why does this sound like something I'd hear on Fox news?

If you don't want to hear right-leaning news then don't watch Fox. Fox has never pretended to NOT be right-leaning, unlike CNN and Washington Post.

You're outright obnoxious by always committing Strawman fallacies. If you haven't been punched in the face then it's only because you hang out with much weaker people who let you do all the talking. Again, if you're going to get into debate then learn to really understand the other side's argument and points.

Advertisements