Advertisement

Author Topic: Perfect Hmong Life  (Read 1206 times)

Hmong-Everything

Perfect Hmong Life
« on: April 24, 2019, 03:13:14 PM »
Age 1-10:  Life was good and innocent.  I believed in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy.  Started grade school and believed that being Hmong was something to be proud of and prideful for.  Even wore to school a few times one of those "Hmong Pride" T-Shirt.  Yes, one of those T-Shirts.  Hahaha... (^_^)

Age 14-18: Listen to my mother and father lecture me about the roles of a Hmong woman.  Forced to be subservient and obedient to the elders even if they weren't respectful.  Within my culture and community I was degraded as a woman even though I'm educated and ranked one of the top students in my High School.  Soon I became a victim of sexual abuse within my own family - very commonly within the culture I never told anyone (just like most Hmong girls, I stayed quiet).  After suffering the sexual abuse - I had my first sexual intercourse with someone outside my race because of the lack of trust within the Hmong community.  I felt abandoned and lost, even though I had a large family and community that pretends they have the perfect face but corruption and disgrace was hidden and I know all the secrets. 

Age 19-22: I attended college and while in college I dated a Hmong man who is also at the school.  I used him to support me for room and boarding expenses.  Stayed with him at his apartment as I study in college, he came from a rich family - I used him and his money get through college.  I was not in love with him, I knew what I wanted out of him and that was to have him pay for my college expenses.  After I got my college degree and had him pay 3/4 of my college tuition already- after 3 years of dating him I broke the relationship letting him know that I don't see him in my future.  He was heart broken because he thought we were going to marry after I graduated college.  In my mind this was never going to happen from the start, I used him to get through college.  Sorry for being brutally honest. 

Age 23-25:  After graduating college I found an older Hmong man to date.  I was 23 and he was 35.  He was recently divorced with 1 child.  The child lives with his Ex-Wife.  He is very established, owns his own house and makes a good living.  I stayed with him without spending any of my money, life was easy.  I did not have to work because he took care of me.  For the next few years I used him and made him paid for all our traveling across the world.  He was not into traveling until he met me and I took advantage.  We've visited Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Paris, and England together.  I used him so I can explore and travel the world.  I was never attracted to him but used him so I can finally explore the world in which I know I will never be able to do with my own finances.  One thing I remember him telling me, "You're so beautiful, you don't need to work a day in your life."  He was right, a pretty face does go a long way.  I never had to work even after getting my college degree.  I do admit it is very selfish of me to be using men in this way.  I was willing to exploit these men for my own gain and I did not have to think twice.  I used these men to get what I want as I matured.  I never felt awful about it because I knew I would be leaving them and they will be out of my life when I'm done using them.

Age 26-30:    Right now I'm single and satisfied.  College loans all paid and have travel the world.  I feel satisfy.  I have no urges to get married or kids at this moment.  I feel confident and alive.  When I look back at the men I used in order for my to profit I realize that relationship is all about give and take.  In my youth I have been giving to my family and community from day one and realize it did not benefit me.  When I was growing up I was the one being taken advantage of.  My mind was brained wash by elders to think a certain way, my body molested and touched in inappropriate ways.  I woke.  I saw.  I conquer.  Now I feel complete and have found peace.  The perfect life.  My life~

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 03:17:12 PM by Hmong-Everything »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: Perfect Hmong Life
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 03:52:25 PM »
nice... it's good to know that successful hmong men do exist... lol!

flint-rod

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 04:20:25 PM »
oh... for what it's worth... at least the hmong men didn't make you wait on them hand and foot... lol!

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 05:10:51 PM »
A dude dating another dude and "used him"...Meh, nothing new...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2019, 10:39:16 PM »
good story
but too bad it's all fake

JUST ALL TALK

i do like the creately

Like this post: +1
God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2019, 08:01:32 AM »
i applaud a good looking woman with a brain! more often than not, most good looking woman use their body and not their brains to gain independence.  if i was you, i would have an extraordinary perfect hmong life...3-4 sugar daddies, a house in the midwest, a flat on the east coast and a loft in the west coast...just by spreading my legs! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2019, 12:13:17 PM »

Age 19-22: I attended college and while in college I dated a Hmong man who is also at the school.  I used him to support me for room and boarding expenses.  Stayed with him at his apartment as I study in college, he came from a rich family - I used him and his money get through college.  I was not in love with him, I knew what I wanted out of him and that was to have him pay for my college expenses.  After I got my college degree and had him pay 3/4 of my college tuition already- after 3 years of dating him I broke the relationship letting him know that I don't see him in my future.  He was heart broken because he thought we were going to marry after I graduated college.  In my mind this was never going to happen from the start, I used him to get through college.  Sorry for being brutally honest. 

Age 23-25:  After graduating college I found an older Hmong man to date.  I was 23 and he was 35.  He was recently divorced with 1 child.  The child lives with his Ex-Wife.  He is very established, owns his own house and makes a good living.  I stayed with him without spending any of my money, life was easy.  I did not have to work because he took care of me.  For the next few years I used him and made him paid for all our traveling across the world.  He was not into traveling until he met me and I took advantage.  We've visited Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, Japan, Paris, and England together.  I used him so I can explore and travel the world.  I was never attracted to him but used him so I can finally explore the world in which I know I will never be able to do with my own finances.  One thing I remember him telling me, "You're so beautiful, you don't need to work a day in your life."  He was right, a pretty face does go a long way.  I never had to work even after getting my college degree.  I do admit it is very selfish of me to be using men in this way.  I was willing to exploit these men for my own gain and I did not have to think twice.  I used these men to get what I want as I matured.  I never felt awful about it because I knew I would be leaving them and they will be out of my life when I'm done using them.

You know, instead of being so deceitful, you could've just told them you'd sleep with them in exchange for payment.  At least, when the deal is done, you can leave and they won't be so hurt about it.  There really isn't a need to deceive.  Men are practical. tits for tats is fine.

Age 26-30:    Right now I'm single and satisfied.  College loans all paid and have travel the world.  I feel satisfy.  I have no urges to get married or kids at this moment.  I feel confident and alive.  When I look back at the men I used in order for my to profit I realize that relationship is all about give and take.  In my youth I have been giving to my family and community from day one and realize it did not benefit me.  When I was growing up I was the one being taken advantage of.  My mind was brained wash by elders to think a certain way, my body molested and touched in inappropriate ways.  I woke.  I saw.  I conquer.  Now I feel complete and have found peace.  The perfect life.  My life~

You're happy now, but I hope you're saving up.  in 10 years, life will change once again.  Guys come around less and less and things won't be so carefree anymore.  Hope you're planning for it. 

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2019, 02:41:52 PM »
What you've lost along the way outweighed what you've gained.   So at the end, you've lost more than those men, in my opinion.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 06:48:16 PM »
Sure you used him...

But think of all the nasty things he made you do.  Ugh... Yuck

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2019, 07:29:53 PM »
What you've lost along the way outweighed what you've gained.   So at the end, you've lost more than those men, in my opinion.

Not true.

During my youth I lived the the "Great Hmong Lie" that's projected to all Hmong girls.  As I mature and got older I realize the tragedy of these lies and oppression.  The greatest thing that ever happened in my life was to lose the Hmong Lie and see that there's a whole entire world out there that justifies my true self and worth.  Not this Hmong face that hides my intellect and well being.  I will not be subjected to such horrific experience.  The days of glory is ahead and the days of horror is of the past.

Hmong-Everything

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2019, 07:35:03 PM »
Most Hmong women who are grown up and matured despise the Hmong culture.  The way they degrade and humiliate Hmong girls is very shameful.  Even today you go to the flee market and see Hmong made videos back from Laos and half these movies have young Hmong girls being raped or beaten by men.  It's atrocious - don't anyone try to say it's not.  If you haven't seen these movies than you've been living under a rock.  An uprising is already happening in the Hmong community.  Majority of college graduates in the Hmong community are women.  Majority of Hmong people who make the most salaries are the women. 

The future is Hmong women.  I hope you men understand and respect that!

Advertisements