Advertisement

Author Topic: even I am losing control of myself  (Read 285 times)

Anonymous

even I am losing control of myself
« on: April 29, 2019, 10:16:17 PM »
mental illness is no joke. I just keep digging myself a bigger and deeper hole. I don't know what's going on with me. I wake up feeling out of place every morning. I go to work and i feel like everyone thinks i'm such an oddball. I don't know who's more uncomfrotable, me or them when we interact. I feel like this world is just too cruel for me and I am struggling to hold on to anything.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline highway

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +106
    • View Profile
    • Kiva
Re: even I am losing control of myself
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2019, 11:14:37 PM »
call if you need help or just need someone to listen
http://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
1-800-273-8255

live simply so others may simply live
go vegan

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +188
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 06:02:04 AM »
Yes, please seek help professionally .

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 06:18:43 AM »
for some odd reason, your post reminds me of this tony rich project song "nobody knows".  yes, do seek help.  GL.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +353
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 10:35:25 AM »
mental illness is no joke. I just keep digging myself a bigger and deeper hole. I don't know what's going on with me. I wake up feeling out of place every morning. I go to work and i feel like everyone thinks i'm such an oddball. I don't know who's more uncomfrotable, me or them when we interact. I feel like this world is just too cruel for me and I am struggling to hold on to anything.

I'm so sad to hear that you're going through this.  Life can be cruel.  Or we may feel this way because our system is going through an imbalance.  I hope you have friends or family you can talk to or do things with.  Sometimes talking to someone or just doing things with others and being active is a good distraction, tricking our brains into behaving better, and improves our mood.  If you don't want to be around other people when you're feeling down, I encourage you to go for walks.  Enjoy nature.  And continue to express your feelings online via supportive forums like this one.  We all need a friend to help us get through things when we get stuck... a friend doesn't have to be someone you know in real life... just someone typing back and telling you that everything will be OK... helps enormously too!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 10:31:47 AM »
thank you all for your understanding. I am doing much better now. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +353
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2019, 10:43:56 AM »
thank you all for your understanding. I am doing much better now.

That's great to hear!   O0   :)

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +257
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 03:31:56 PM »

Wish I could give advice but I'm just as fucked up as everyone else. Please take good care of yourself. Reach out and ask for help from someone you can trust, even if it's just to listen. Best wishes.

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 11:15:52 PM »
sorry to hear you're going through a tough time too. hang in there. hopefully this dark cloud will pass. i myself am also going through mental illness (as they called it) too.

Advertisements