Advertisement

Author Topic: my nephrew was telling me how they started mass shooting drill at school  (Read 12956 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
they would turn off the light
and grab chairs and table and stack it up against the door and be really quiet
while the all clear signal is given

:D

I WAS SHOCK!!!

DAZE AND CONFUSED

we never had to do that when i was in school
yea, fire drill
we always do that one, twice a year

WE NEED AN BIG ASTEROID TO RESET THIS PLANET

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
Shock???  Why???  With the things that are going on right now, don't you think it's better to at least have a plan/idea?

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

times have changed... get with the program... it's unfortunate but it's reality... we conduct fire-drills, tornado-drills, lock-down drills, and lock-out drills multiple times within a school year...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I went to visit a school one day for a service request ticket I was working on.  I got there and all the lights were off.  I looked through the window of the office and no one was at the counter, no one was moving.  It was pretty odd, like the school had closed down.  Cars were in the parkinglot too so I thought, maybe something was wrong.  I knocked on the window for a bit then finally a secretary came out to open the door for me and explained they were having a school shooting drill.  Then I see students being quiet and cowarding in the corners and out of sight.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Poof

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 12:21:44 PM by Cali Guy »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
These past fews week
Has been really violent

The world gone mad

Just need a BIG METOR TO RESET THE PLANET
Kinda like with the dinosaurs

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I was told that some schools are teaching kids to throw objects for protection. 

Project staying alive.  Whatever it takes.  The world is changing, just like kids on their social media devices. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
heck, Betsy Devos says we should have guns in school, remember that?  Talk about world changing.. ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
right at this very moment, florida's legislature is voting to allow teachers to be armed.  schools will be a lot safer if this passes...inste ad of 10+ getting shot before police can intervene, the perp will be met with fire power.  it will also make one to think twice about shooting up a school.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
right at this very moment, florida's legislature is voting to allow teachers to be armed.  schools will be a lot safer if this passes...inste ad of 10+ getting shot before police can intervene, the perp will be met with fire power.  it will also make one to think twice about shooting up a school.

i own alot of guns
probably have the most gun among our PHer

and let me 100% honest

even if the teacher are armed, the shooter will get at least one person
because he has to shoot first, for the teacher to react

one death is already too many death

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
We had to practice at our school too.  Sad but mass shooting, school shooting is happening so often these days.  Scary.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
When NRA's chief LaPere went to Congress and said the best way to prevent a bad guy with a gun from killing people was a "good guy with a gun", people put him down and even protested heavily against his organization.

Over the years, many took his advice because they've seen on youtube and Facebook that, indeed, good guys with guns have rescued mass killings in many places, at times even held back incidents of one-person killings. A psychologist has been able to take down a bad guy with a gun at his clinic. Some CC holders have been able to prevent more school shootings by taking down the respective perpetrators. Store patrons have averted robbers in various places around the country.

Florida's new legislation follows that.

But, like any other power, "some people want it for good, while others want it for evil."

Big question is: what if those Florida teachers turn psychotic and start taking students in their classes for notoriety and the like?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:30:32 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
even if the teacher are armed, the shooter will get at least one person
because he has to shoot first, for the teacher to react[/b]
one can argue, (in this case) one(victims) is better than 2(victims).  should teachers or whoever that has some sort of authority carries. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
one can argue, (in this case) one(victims) is better than 2(victims).  should teachers or whoever that has some sort of authority carries.

Can we both agree zero is better???

Kinda like how that FBI unfolds that plot in California last week

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
When NRA's chief LaPere went to Congress and said the best way to prevent a bad guy with a gun from killing people was a "good guy with a gun", people put him down and even protested heavily against his organization.

Over the years, many took his advice because they've seen on youtube and Facebook that, indeed, good guys with guns have rescued mass killings in many places, at times even held back incidents of one-person killings. A psychologist has been able to take down a bad guy with a gun at his clinic. Some CC holders have been able to prevent more school shootings by taking down the respective perpetrators. Store patrons have averted robbers in various places around the country.

Florida's new legislation follows that.

But, like any other power, "some people want it for good, while others want it for evil."

Big question is: what if those Florida teachers turn psychotic and start taking students in their classes for notoriety and the like?

There a term for that

Its called:  GOING POSTAL

Where you had enough sht at work
And can’t take it anymore
and just started shootings people up

Advertisements