Advertisement

Author Topic: my nephrew was telling me how they started mass shooting drill at school  (Read 12795 times)

flint-rod

i don't know about y'alls but even though i'm an avid outdoors guy who believes in his second amendment rights... i would not want to be burden with the responsibility of carrying a gun...

we have an on campus police officer here at my school... that's his job... i don't make enough to do that... lol!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
I rather have zero death
We need to stop it before it even happens

Japan gun violence is almost nonexistent
They have super tight rules and laws

Ar15 vs handgun

The ar15 will always win
Just look at the Las Vegas shooter
Mowing down those people like animals
you can't prevent 0 deaths when one is hell bent on causing mass havoc.  but you certainly will limit the casualties. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
i don't know about y'alls but even though i'm an avid outdoors guy who believes in his second amendment rights... i would not want to be burden with the responsibility of carrying a gun...

we have an on campus police officer here at my school... that's his job... i don't make enough to do that... lol!
i would encourage you to volunteer if your school allows it and get trained..never hurts to gain more knowledge and take on more responsibiliti es.  I can respect that you may not want to apply it at school but you definitely want to protect yourself when being out, especially when you're going fishing....nev er know when hmgrock's gonna steal your high end fishing rod or when you catch a zombie bass! ha!

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 10:06:54 AM by ZDN »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
you can't prevent 0 deaths when one is hell bent on causing mass havoc.  but you certainly will limit the casualties.

look at JAPAN
their gun violence is almost nonexistent

don't need to be a genius to figure this one out

'CAN'T SEE ANYBODY IF YOU GOT NOTHING TO SHOOT WITH"

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

you should reread the 2nd amend
back than, in the old days
they have these milita who fought the british (minutemen, son of liberty, etc...)
these are like your citizen soldier aka (national guard ) these days
when i read the 2nd amend this is what i thin off
maybe I NEED TO GO BACK TO ESL

"
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

flint-rod

i would encourage you to volunteer if your school allows it and get trained..never hurts to gains more knowledge and take on more responsibiliti es.  I can respect that you may not want to apply it at school but you definitely want to protect yourself when being out, especially when you're going fishing....nev er know when hmgrock's gonna steal your high end fishing rod or when you catch a zombie bass! ha!

oh i open carry all the time in areas that will permit it... i'm a pretty darn good .357 magnum shot with too... no worries up to 30 yards... in areas that i can't carry... i bring bear spray... you can sort of see it on the right side of my waist...

flint-rod

you should reread the 2nd amend
back than, in the old days
they have these milita who fought the british (minutemen, son of liberty, etc...)
these are like your citizen soldier aka (national guard ) these days
when i read the 2nd amend this is what i thin off
maybe I NEED TO GO BACK TO ESL

"
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

what are you trying to say...?

flint-rod

here's me with my sidearm... deadly accurate up to 30 yards... good for the great outdoors and home protection...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
look at JAPAN

yeah, and I say why don't you start the trend.  get rid of your guns.  oh, wait.  you're one of those that do as I say and not what I do type of guys.  ah, got it. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
what are you trying to say...?

what  well regulated Militia group do you belong to?

are you a US national guard soldier?
or maybe a one of those colorado front

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
look at JAPAN

they may not have as many gun violence but they do have mass stabbings..wha t's the difference?  the point is protection/defending...do you want to see your family cut into pieces? 

« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 10:18:59 AM by ZDN »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
here's me with my sidearm... deadly accurate up to 30 yards... good for the great outdoors and home protection...

i never carry any of my firearm
why?
because im slow and will probably die before i get a shoot off

so you are carrying it all wrong

ammo spell P=pebhmong

flint-rod

what  well regulated Militia group do you belong to?

are you a US national guard soldier?
or maybe a one of those colorado front

you're off on a tangent... to answer your question though, i belong to the head of household militia group that will do anything to protect his family, who enjoys the great outdoors with his firearms that have at most a 5 round magazine/cylinder capacity not intended to kill mass civilians like your assault rifles that serve no other purpose than to kill people... that's who i belong to...

what about you brother...? who do you belong to with all your assault rifles...? lol!

flint-rod

i never carry any of my firearm
why?
because im slow and will probably die before i get a shoot off

so you are carrying it all wrong

ammo spell P=pebhmong

you seem to contradict yourself a lot...  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
you're off on a tangent... to answer your question though, i belong to the head of household militia group that will do anything to protect his family, who enjoys the great outdoors with his firearms that have at most a 5 round magazine/cylinder capacity not intended to kill mass civilians like your assault rifles that serve no other purpose than to kill people... that's who i belong to...

what about you brother...? who do you belong to with all your assault rifles...? lol!

that's what im saying, bro
when people bought up the 2nd amend agruement

WHAT WELL REGULATED MILITIA OR GROUP DO YOU BELONG TO???

i've belong to no group :-[ :-[

Advertisements