Advertisement

Author Topic: Brought my daughter to BAB but she wanted to build me one too so I asked her  (Read 837 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...to surprise me by building something daddy would like... ;D

Start point:

Accessories and samples:

All finished, time to go home:

Got home and opened the box and gotta say, she did great in terms of surprising daddy with something he likes  O0:

Lay my bear on my tailgate bench table and it fits right in  8):

Next time when I go see my Raiders play, I'll bring it with me  ;D:

Perfect surprise especially if you're a Bears fan..

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

$weet_$ymphony

Such a nice and sweet daughter you have there to come up with something you like.  I've always wanted to go to BAB for myself but it gets to be a lot of money so each time I come out with nothing.   :(

Like this post: +1

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Such a nice and sweet daughter you have there to come up with something you like.  I've always wanted to go to BAB for myself but it gets to be a lot of money so each time I come out with nothing.   :(

BAB are very expensive without a sale going on. Average $40-60 just to have it all dressed out. My kids have 2 box full of BAB. I want to give it away but don’t know anyone. My daughter came home last weekend with new outfits for one of her BAB. I had to lecture her no more.

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Thanks!  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
BAB are very expensive without a sale going on. Average $40-60 just to have it all dressed out. My kids have 2 box full of BAB. I want to give it away but don’t know anyone. My daughter came home last weekend with new outfits for one of her BAB. I had to lecture her no more.

Guess they can get addictive for some??  ???

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Speaking of "expensive", the BAB is my daughter's most expensive stuff animal that we bought her to date next to a San Diego Zoo panda that we bought her a couple of years ago:

Advertisements