Advertisement

Author Topic: flint-rod, this is your week so here you go man  (Read 937 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
flint-rod, this is your week so here you go man
« on: May 05, 2019, 11:29:42 PM »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: flint-rod, this is your week so here you go man
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 09:21:14 AM »
nice!  O0

Like this post: 0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 10:38:20 AM »
Not sure if it is a national or state program but for being a community service person like an educator or a peace officer, you can buy a house for half price.  The government will pick up the tab. 

No wonder a few of my boys took liberal studies which is a cake walk program while the rest of us went for the science and tech industrial fields.

Student loans forgiven too so without debt, once they got a job, they be buying houses right away while the rest of us still couldn't figure out how. 

FYI

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2019, 11:06:47 PM »
nice!  O0

lol

dude i thought you were super rich 6 figure
st croix rod only

hahah

releax

we know what teacher salary is

God did not created man...man created god

flint-rod

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 08:54:48 AM »
lol

dude i thought you were super rich 6 figure
st croix rod only

hahah

releax

we know what teacher salary is

lol... never said that i was "rich"... there you go again brother, putting words into other people's mouths... you assumed that i was poorer than a homeless person to which i said that i'm not... i said that i like quaility fishing gear... never said that i am "rich"...

unlike some folks here who claim to be a "master fisherman" when all that he fishes for are smelts and white-bass... lol! sorry brother, but just because you can catch fish that are abundant in your honey-hole to which i don't think the rest of the world knows of... doesn't make you a "master fisherman"...

a "master fisherman" to me is someone who can go into just about any body of water and catch a fish because of his knowledge and skill... you remind me of folks on facebook who fish private lakes and boast about how skilled they are... lol, if the fish are less pressured... obviously they're going to bite... lol!

young brother, you have a lot of growing up left to do...  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 10:18:44 AM »
lol... never said that i was "rich"... there you go again brother, putting words into other people's mouths... you assumed that i was poorer than a homeless person to which i said that i'm not... i said that i like quaility fishing gear... never said that i am "rich"...

unlike some folks here who claim to be a "master fisherman" when all that he fishes for are smelts and white-bass... lol! sorry brother, but just because you can catch fish that are abundant in your honey-hole to which i don't think the rest of the world knows of... doesn't make you a "master fisherman"...

a "master fisherman" to me is someone who can go into just about any body of water and catch a fish because of his knowledge and skill... you remind me of folks on facebook who fish private lakes and boast about how skilled they are... lol, if the fish are less pressured... obviously they're going to bite... lol!

young brother, you have a lot of growing up left to do...  O0

Ain’t nothing private about those lakes and rivers
Everything is all public
I even posted the location and everything
Google map if you don’t believe

Your man made reservoir don’t hold any fishes
Unless the DNR stock them

you are just fishing hatchery stock raise fish
We all know
We are not stupid

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 11:05:19 PM »
lol... never said that i was "rich"... there you go again brother, putting words into other people's mouths...

That's how FRAUDS operate...Spea king of "putting words in other people's mouths"...

He claimed I said, "4x4 WOOD COMPANY" but when I challenged him to prove it, he just tuck and run because he knows he's a liar...

He claimed I said, "didn't pick KC and NO" but when I challenged him to prove it, he just tuck and run because he knows he's a liar...

He claimed I said, I've traveled "everywhere" but when I challenged him to prove it, he just tuck and run because he knows he's a liar...

NOTHING new when it comes to the handful member of that clique but DO love the entertainment though...It's like watching those EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube.. ;D ;D ;D O0

Advertisements