Advertisement

Author Topic: Guys, what are some of the signs that someone is a bad person or a toxic person?  (Read 1114 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
What they do? What they say? What have you noticed?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
Selfishness, finger pointing, blame game, exaggeration, negativity.

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
"exaggeration"

Yes, they make up stuff and when caught red handed, you challenged them to prove it and all you see is tuck and run hear cricket sounds.. ...

Or make ignorant claims and when proven wrong with facts, instead of taking ownership of it and learn from it, repeat the same ignorant cycle again...

BUT AT LEAST THEY PROVIDE LOTS OF ENTERTAINMENT WITH THOSE BEHAVIORS...IT'S LIKE WATCHING THOSE EPIC FAIL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.. ;D ;D ;D

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
A person who forces herself on you, makes you make out after just meeting for mere seconds, then nearly gets you to put out.

One time I was at the Quest in Minneapolis for the 4th of July weekend and as some strangers, friends, cousins and I were chilling upstairs just drinking, in walked a curvy decently pretty Hmong girl and her friend; she surveyed us out one at a time, then plopped herself on my lap. Naturally for the sake of a mans dignity I was about to protest but she disarmed me by saying I was cute. How is a guy to defend himself against something like that? As I sat there confused, she began stealing kisses from me, mouth to mouth. And every time I tried saying something she would put her arms around me and assault my face with her chest... squish, squish... I needed to be rescued. So my eyes searched around for help, but all I saw were 2 Hmong strangers transfixed at her and I with their mouths open, and drooling. Ack. Then more stuffs happened and eventually her friend came and pulled her away.

The next day I saw her again at the Quest and since I now have Stockholm Syndrome I went to say hi to her. She didn’t recognize me, however... That’s why she fits the bad person definition.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
A person who forces herself on you, makes you make out after just meeting for mere seconds, then nearly gets you to put out.

One time I was at the Quest in Minneapolis for the 4th of July weekend and as some strangers, friends, cousins and I were chilling upstairs just drinking, in walked a curvy decently pretty Hmong girl and her friend; she surveyed us out one at a time, then plopped herself on my lap. Naturally for the sake of a mans dignity I was about to protest but she disarmed me by saying I was cute. How is a guy to defend himself against something like that? As I sat there confused, she began stealing kisses from me, mouth to mouth. And every time I tried saying something she would put her arms around me and assault my face with her chest... squish, squish... I needed to be rescued. So my eyes searched around for help, but all I saw were 2 Hmong strangers transfixed at her and I with their mouths open, and drooling. Ack. Then more stuffs happened and eventually her friend came and pulled her away.

The next day I saw her again at the Quest and since I now have Stockholm Syndrome I went to say hi to her. She didn’t recognize me, however... That’s why she fits the bad person definition.

Funny story bro but if you think she is a bad person, what about you?

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
Funny story bro but if you think she is a bad person, what about you?

Possibly a victim(?).

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Possibly a victim(?).

It takes two to tango  ;)

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile

yeebkoob...i think you are the baddest person...i'm ashamed to be yo'friend!  you made every single HMONG man in world look bad!  i've been to quest on numerous occasion, too many times, if i say so myself and i know the environment.  ain't no poocee gonna fall in my lap and walk away without getting poked!  you ain't my friend no'mo, cause you did'ain't share!!

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 08:25:53 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

I bet the whole time, you were suspicious.. Thinking.. Hmm, did my wife put her up to this?   Oh noes, she kissed me, am I gonna get herpies now?  and then.. there's the: is there a hidden camera in here?  Yeah, I can understand your frustrations man.  I'd be scared too.

Advertisements