Advertisement

Author Topic: Tried Dura for the first time and glad I did, saved so much time!  (Read 1613 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 This what I did with it in my yard O0:

(SP)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Tried Dura for the first time and glad I did, saved so much time!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2019, 11:04:53 PM »
bro,

you ever heard of "CALL BEFORE YOU DIG"
you almost hit a wire there/hit a wire
shouldn't be digging stuff man
without calling the city first
could hit a gas pipe or something

FYI

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 11:25:57 PM »
bro,

you ever heard of "CALL BEFORE YOU DIG"
you almost hit a wire there/hit a wire
shouldn't be digging stuff man
without calling the city first
could hit a gas pipe or something

FYI

WTF??  ??? LOL... ;D ;D ;D ...that "wire" has NOTHING to do with the "city" as it's part of the sprinkler control system...

Can't make this stuff up folks...It's truly like watching those EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube... ;D

This is as bad as thinking the metal frame in my garage ceiling is a "rusted copper pipe" ... ;D ;D ;D

Love these EPIC FAIL entertainment!!!  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 06:30:33 AM »
WTF??  ??? LOL... ;D ;D ;D ...that "wire" has NOTHING to do with the "city" as it's part of the sprinkler control system...

Can't make this stuff up folks...It's truly like watching those EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube... ;D

This is as bad as thinking the metal frame in my garage ceiling is a "rusted copper pipe" ... ;D ;D ;D

Love these EPIC FAIL entertainment!!!  O0

Lol

You people seeing this??
His hatred for me run deep
Dude think im the bad guy for trying to help him
He clearly hit some kinda of wire
And here i am telling him to “CALL BEFORE YOU DIG”

There a 811 number you can call
They will come and Map out your house for u

Kekeke

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 07:54:03 AM »

Lol

You people seeing this??
His hatred for me run deep
Dude think im the bad guy for trying to help him
He clearly hit some kinda of wire
And here i am telling him to “CALL BEFORE YOU DIG”

There a 811 number you can call
They will come and Map out your house for u

Kekeke

Many PH "people" definitely see your EPIC FAIL ....I mean ignorant comments like: "clearly hit some kind of wire" and "CALL BEFORE YOU DIG"  and "811"??  ??? ... ;D ;D ;D

No "hatred" here but DO LOVE the EPIC FAIL entertainment ...If you call the "city" just to fix your sprinkler system, I bet they'll laugh at you too... ;D ;D ;D

Just like how you failed with the "rusted copper pipe", that black cable has nothing to do with the "city"...It's a simple cable that connects to the sprinkler control unit ...BUT AGAIN, LOVE THE ENTERTAINMENT. .. O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 08:03:43 AM »
actually, hmgrock did make a valid point.  here is the FACT!  it is the law to call 2 days (minimum) in advance prior to digging/excavation (unless it's an emergency, like if you need to bury a body or something  ;) :D ;D).  the city will come out and map the utility lines, FREE of charge. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 08:09:01 AM »
actually, hmgrock did make a valid point.  here is the FACT!  it is the law to call 2 days (minimum) in advance prior to digging/excavation (unless it's an emergency, like if you need to bury a body or something  ;) :D ;D).  the city will come out and map the utility lines, FREE of charge.

Yup

Here I am
Trying to help this brother
And he keeps bringing up his grudge in the past against me

THANK GOD HE DIDN’T HIT A GAS PIPE

OH WELL SOME PEOPLE GOTTA LEARN IT THE HARD WAY

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 04:45:12 PM »

WRONG but NOT surprised...It depends on the reason...I mean you don't call the city to come out when planting a garden unless the job requires you to go that deep for it.  :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2019, 04:48:09 PM »
Yup

Here I am
Trying to help this brother
And he keeps bringing up his grudge in the past against me

THANK GOD HE DIDN’T HIT A GAS PIPE

OH WELL SOME PEOPLE GOTTA LEARN IT THE HARD WAY

NOPE, you're here to be ignorant and provide EPIC FAIL entertainment as that's what you do best.....and the "GAS PIPE" are much lower than the sprinklers but NOT surprised you don't know that...

I bet you call the "city" to come out every time you plant something in your garden?  ???

"OH WELL SOME PEOPLE" can't "LEARN" at all so they continue their EPIC FAIL ways for our entertainment. .. ;D O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2019, 07:50:23 AM »
WRONG but NOT surprised...It depends on the reason...I mean you don't call the city to come out when planting a garden unless the job requires you to go that deep for it.  :idiot2:
what's not surprising is you refusing to accept the facts.  you weren't planting a garden or flowers, you were digging a whole to china, to get to your irrigation/water pipes.  instead of contraD!CKting yourself...app reciate the little knowledge provided, it may save you a few thousand$ in fines! ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2019, 08:54:24 AM »
what's not surprising is you refusing to accept the facts.  you weren't planting a garden or flowers, you were digging a whole to china, to get to your irrigation/water pipes.  instead of contraD!CKting yourself...app reciate the little knowledge provided, it may save you a few thousand$ in fines! ha!

Oh look at the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and gives "fake love" back to his own parents bumping his chest with the "f" words when he knows NOTHING about it... ;D

"facts" are, you do NOT need to call the "city" when working on your sprinklers that high up or plant a garden so it just the *depends* on the job...

Talk about "contraD!CKting"...so you and your "lies and fakes" that you're so proud of are WRONG as usual...despit e how much you hurt your own parents.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2019, 02:06:57 PM »
Oh look at the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and gives "fake love" back to his own parents bumping his chest with the "f" words when he knows NOTHING about it... ;D

"facts" are, you do NOT need to call the "city" when working on your sprinklers that high up or plant a garden so it just the *depends* on the job...

Talk about "contraD!CKting"...so you and your "lies and fakes" that you're so proud of are WRONG as usual...despit e how much you hurt your own parents.
LOL...oh no!  theking is foaming at the mouth, needs to get back on life support! ha! 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2019, 03:42:14 PM »
LOL...oh no!  theking is foaming at the mouth, needs to get back on life support! ha!

"LOL...oh"..YES! The Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even returned "fake love" to his own parents despite all their sacrifices to raise him's lies got beat by FACTS (again)...He might change his screen name again, just to show up here (again)...NOTHING "new"... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements