Advertisement

Author Topic: hmgrock teach you how to farm lazy style  (Read 5654 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: hmgrock teach you how to farm lazy style
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2019, 07:20:05 PM »
Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D Hahaha. You get F for your effort is it's just another EPIC FAIL. The FACT have already been shown that hmgRock knows that FACT. And obviously I know that FACT otherwise I wouldn't have shown the FACT that hmgRock said his neighbors, the people that lives in Wisconsin, water their lawn. Your attempt at trying to make look as if I didn't know that resulted in another EPIC FAIL.     :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Hahaha. I see you got nothing again.

Love how you continue to prove that I'm right every time you repeat your EPIC FAIL post.  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2019, 07:27:39 PM »
AND ALSO NOT SURPRISED TO SEE ONE MEMBER OF THE NARROW MINDED IGNORANT CLIQUE TRYING REALLY HARD TO BACK UP ANOTHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S WORTHLESS AND GOING AROUND IN "circle".. ;D ;D ;D

Hahaha. Just because I showed some FACTS proving that you made another EPIC FAIL and you start crying about you being ganged up on.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2019, 08:57:07 PM »
Hahaha. I see you got nothing again.

Love how you continue to prove that I'm right every time you repeat your EPIC FAIL post.  O0

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2019, 08:58:30 PM »
Hahaha. Just because I showed some FACTS proving that you made another EPIC FAIL and you start crying about you being ganged up on.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Never said, "ganged up on" but NOT SURPRISED to see lies coming from The EPIC FAIL (again)...So here goes:

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2019, 09:36:29 PM »

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;DHahaha. Still won't man up to your wrong.

Still won't take responsibility for your wrong and yet so quick to post this

All good to me, watching the handful members go at it like hmgROCK and dogmai is pure entertainment for me because they just can't take ownership of their wrongs (lies), and learn from it. Instead continue to repeat their cycle of failures... ;D ;D ;D

A case of psychological projection

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2019, 09:46:46 PM »
Still won't take responsibility for your wrong and yet so quick to post this

NOPE, you still fail to show me where my wrong, I ask you to prove it and all you do is tuck and run as usual...I mean a simple legit quote showing it would suffice..

A case of psychological projection

NOPE, it's a "case" of EPIC FAIL..AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY EVER SINCE YOU LIED ABOUT ME TELLING MY FRIEND HE NEEDS TO "REJECT" HIS OLDER SIBLINGS FROM VISITING THEIR PARENTS AND ABOUT ME SAYING "BAD" THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND...SO YEP, IT'S A "case" of EPIC FAIL (you)...

SO UNTIL YOU CAN *PROVE IT* OR TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR WRONGS, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE EPIC FAIL for "everyone to see"....

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting.

So here goes again:

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2019, 10:07:32 AM »
NOPE, you still fail to show me where my wrong, I ask you to prove it and all you do is tuck and run as usual...I mean a simple legit quote showing it would suffice..deny all you want but FACTS still beat denial denial.   O0

EPIC FAIL.  HmgRock posted saying that his neighbors water their lawn way before you made your ignorant claim of knowing that he doesn't know the FACT that some people in Wisconsin water their lawn and others don't.  Then you made another EPIC FAIL when you made another ignorant claim that I don't know it either and that's after I posted the FACT proving you wrong.

NOPE, it's a "case" of EPIC FAIL..AND IT'S BEEN THAT WAY EVER SINCE YOU LIED ABOUT ME TELLING MY FRIEND HE NEEDS TO "REJECT" HIS OLDER SIBLINGS FROM VISITING THEIR PARENTS AND ABOUT ME SAYING "BAD" THINGS ABOUT MY FRIEND...SO YEP, IT'S A "case" of EPIC FAIL (you)...

SO UNTIL YOU CAN *PROVE IT* OR TAKE OWNERSHIP OF YOUR WRONGS, YOU'LL CONTINUE TO BE THE EPIC FAIL for "everyone to see"....

So here goes again:

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

And keep copying and pasting your post cause you're just proving me to be right about you.  O0

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2019, 11:30:55 AM »
how are them carrots, I mean onions coming along??  hehehe

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2019, 05:14:17 PM »
And keep copying and pasting your post cause you're just proving me to be right about you.  O0

"And keep"...crawling back to prove me right after crying "bored" for "everyone to see" so your hole gets deeper.. O0

AND STILL NOTHING to back the lies accusing me of telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents or me talking "bad" about my friend..Instea d just more tuck and run and tantruming...W hich is why you're still the EPIC FAIL.. I mean a simple legit quote showing me saying those things would suffice but don't think a worthless EPIC FAIL can mustard that..;D

So here goes again:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2019, 01:10:13 PM »
how are them carrots, I mean onions coming along??  hehehe

i don't know why people think
im always lying

i even PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
p=pebhmong
seeing is believing

if you don't believe try it yourself

anyways update
they like average 1-2 feet now

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2019, 02:58:53 PM »
You also show the lazy style of picking your green onions too...from the tip ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, you suppose to pick onion green from the bottom starting w/ the outside (oldest growth) and the inside are the newest.  Let them grow some more.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2019, 11:30:11 PM »
You also show the lazy style of picking your green onions too...from the tip ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, you suppose to pick onion green from the bottom starting w/ the outside (oldest growth) and the inside are the newest.  Let them grow some more.

Im just trying to show/proved
How easily dumb it is to grow stuff
Put it in the dirt
If you live in the midwest

Don’t even need to water
The rain will do it for u

Shoot my dirt is dried AF

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2019, 09:05:07 AM »
Green onions don't need soil to grow. A bottle of water and sunlight is all you need, right?

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2019, 09:22:13 AM »
Green onions don't need soil to grow. A bottle of water and sunlight is all you need, right?

Thats too much hard
You gotta change the water

Just

Stick it in the backyard once in the dirt and forgets about it

Advertisements