Advertisement

Author Topic: hmgrock teach you how to farm lazy style  (Read 5657 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: hmgrock teach you how to farm lazy style
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 09:37:16 AM »
Water is little compared to their lives.

I have enough water to grow trees.

naw, i don't water grass man
JUST A WASTE OF WATER
i don't know how some folks in California can continue to water their grass
when they are in a state of drought

better use that to grow veggie for us midwest folks to eat

ahhaha

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 03:48:22 PM »
i don't know how some folks in California can continue to water their grass
when they are in a state of drought

So ignorant but NOT surprised...

"California drought officially over.."

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/california-drought/california-drought-officially-over-after-more-seven-years-n983461

Like in California, some "midwest folks" also water their grass...

I know you don't have any idea regarding that *FACT* since you don't get out much... ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2019, 08:25:18 AM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/california-drought/california-drought-officially-over-after-more-seven-years-n983461

I know you don't have any idea regarding that *FACT* since you don't get out much... ;D

lol

dude think the drought is over
THE CAMPFIRE in cali
about 6 months ago

relax, man
we all got TV
it's on national news

we got eyes
we can see
no need to lie to us, damn government

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 08:28:36 AM »
also

i never say anything about MIDWEST folks watering their grass
IM JUST TALKING ABOUT ME
HOW I DON'T WATER MY GRASS CAUSE IT STUPID

here he goes making up shti again

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 09:57:24 AM »

lol

THE CAMPFIRE in cali
about 6 months ago

relax, man
we all got TV
it's on national news

we got eyes
we can see

You're the one that "lie" after you lose...The drought is over, one look at the reservoirs capacity and snow pack in the Sierra and it's common sense but since you don't get out much...all you can do is "lie" (as usual)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 10:03:28 AM »
also

i never say anything about MIDWEST folks watering their grass
IM JUST TALKING ABOUT ME
HOW I DON'T WATER MY GRASS CAUSE IT STUPID

here he goes making up shti again

Yes you did by insinuating that "midwest folks" only use water to "grow veggie"...Look below:

If that's not true then "midwest folks" are no different than California folks: Some use water for grass and some use it for "veggie"..

Therefore, you lie (AGAIN)..

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
Ok, first time I see green onion planted this way ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D but I'm sure in a few weeks from now you're going to say, I told you so ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Right, that’s very strange lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2019, 06:21:56 PM »

lol

THE CAMPFIRE in cali
about 6 months ago

relax, man
we all got TV
it's on national news

we got eyes
we can see

You're the one that "lie" after you lose...The drought is over, one look at the reservoirs capacity and snow pack in the Sierra and it's common sense but since you don't get out much...all you can do is "lie" (as usual)

Yes you did by insinuating that "midwest folks" only use water to "grow veggie"...Look below:

If that's not true then "midwest folks" are no different than California folks: Some use water for grass and some use it for "veggie"..

Therefore, you lie (AGAIN)..

Liars accusing each other of lying. LOVE IT!!!!  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2019, 01:25:33 AM »
Liars accusing each other of lying. LOVE IT!!!!  :2funny: :2funny:

"LOVE IT"?? ...another case of can't beat them, join them from the EPIC FAIL loser!  ;D ;D ;D

Must be that time of the month for her.. ;D

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2019, 04:17:15 AM »
Don't hate, people can't help it if they love certain things. just like how you love my skill of attraction so much that you keep coming back.

"LOVE IT"?? ...another case of can't beat them, join them from the EPIC FAIL loser!  ;D ;D ;D Wrong again. It's another case of the EPIC SUCCESS winner presenting the FACT that I love how you continuously showing everyone your true colors. Eventhough you like to paint a bad picture of others by calling them hypocrites, liars, ignorant, etc, your actions show that that's what you are. And I also think it's funny how you try to convince yourself into thinking about me with the case of "can't beat them, join them", when time and time again I present the FACTS to proves you wrongs. And all you can do is repeat your lies about topics from past that is irrelevant to the current topic. 

Must be that time of the month for her.. ;D

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D Hahaha.  :2funny: I've never deny that I said I was bored. The FACT that I'm still here is that, unlike you, I'm not ignorant of the word, "bored"

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0 :2funny: hahaha. Wrong again. Me coming in here and you repeating this actually proves that I'm right about you being ignorant of the word, "bored" and that you can't accept FACTS.

And since theking of EPIC FAIL wants to fail so much, I'll help out.

I got neighbors in my block
Who run their sprinkler system all night long
Oversoak and runs into the driveway

:2funny: :2funny: EPIC FAIL!!!! :2funny: :2funny:

See, that's what happens when your reason for replying is to bully the person you hate with the intention of making them look bad. I would have to say that this time is a special EPIC FAIL since you tried to be the hmong Notrodomus acting all confident thinking that you know that hmgRock has no idea regarding that FACT, when in FACT, he proved you wrong by posting it before you even made your ignorant claim.  :2funny: :2funny:

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:29:21 AM by dogmai »

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2019, 04:34:08 AM »
Theking, how's it feel to do an EPIC FAIL against hmgRock while attempting to bully him? Be honest now and don't lie.  :2funny:

I'll give you a good advice, if it bothers you, be honest and stand up to express your true feelings about FAILING EPICALLY.  O0

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 04:41:41 AM by dogmai »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2019, 06:46:14 PM »
Don't hate, people can't help it if they love certain things. just like how you love my skill of attraction so much that you keep coming back.

And since theking of EPIC FAIL wants to fail so much, I'll help out.

:2funny: :2funny: EPIC FAIL!!!! :2funny: :2funny:

See, that's what happens when your reason for replying is to bully the person you hate with the intention of making them look bad. I would have to say that this time is a special EPIC FAIL since you tried to be the hmong Notrodomus acting all confident thinking that you know that hmgRock has no idea regarding that FACT, when in FACT, he proved you wrong by posting it before you even made your ignorant claim.  :2funny: :2funny:

See what I mean, too easy just like the other handful members of the same clique with the same traits.. AND for "everyone to see"  ;D ;D ;D AND ALSO NOT SURPRISED TO SEE ONE MEMBER OF THE NARROW MINDED IGNORANT CLIQUE TRYING REALLY HARD TO BACK UP ANOTHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S WORTHLESS AND GOING AROUND IN "circle".. ;D ;D ;D

PLUS THAT FITS IN RIGHT WITH MY POINT THAT SOME WATER THEIR GRASS, SOME DON'T (like in California)...FACT!!! O0

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that took the initiated to post but cried "attracted"... :idiot2:

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!! ;D ;D ;D

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:49:52 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2019, 06:55:33 PM »
Theking, how's it feel to do an EPIC FAIL against hmgRock while attempting to bully him? Be honest now and don't lie.  :2funny:

I'll give you a good advice, if it bothers you, be honest and stand up to express your true feelings about FAILING EPICALLY.  O0

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2019, 07:03:25 PM »
See what I mean, too easy just like the other handful members of the same clique with the same traits.. AND for "everyone to see"  ;D ;D ;D AND ALSO NOT SURPRISED TO SEE ONE MEMBER OF THE NARROW MINDED IGNORANT CLIQUE TRYING REALLY HARD TO BACK UP ANOTHER EVEN THOUGH IT'S WORTHLESS AND GOING AROUND IN "circle".. ;D ;D ;D

PLUS THAT FITS IN RIGHT WITH MY POINT THAT SOME WATER, SOME DON'T...FACT!!! O0

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that took the initiated to post but cried "attracted"... :idiot2:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Hahaha. I see you got nothing.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'm just presenting the FACTS here, and apparently this time you did accept the FACTS. Good for you.  O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2019, 07:06:42 PM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Hahaha. I see you got nothing.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I'm just presenting the FACTS here, and apparently this time you did accept the FACTS. Good for you.  O0

NOTHING...all tuck and run still...

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements