Advertisement

Author Topic: Did God created the multi-universe?  (Read 45463 times)

TheAfterLife

Did God created the multi-universe?
« on: May 08, 2019, 06:48:16 PM »
Yes! He did. Before the Earth was made, He created the Heavens. The Heavens, by all means, He didn't just created our universe, but many more of other species in other dimensional realms. This only explains the complexity of dimensions to where there are many races of angels who served God, they too have their own worlds as well.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Did God created the multi-universe?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 10:16:36 PM »
God did not created man...man created god

God did not created man...man created god

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 05:48:20 AM »
Then how the universe came to be?

First ask yourself..... did the universe came to be?

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 02:07:36 PM »
I like to see how men created God from their pubes.  :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2019, 04:14:32 AM »
Scientists from both sides agree that the big bang is true. What? Do you deny the existence of the Big Bang?

And there's the answer to your question. 

Then how the universe came to be?

The big bang.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2019, 03:30:54 AM »
Then why even bother to ask me this rhetorical-DUH thingy? O_o

To remind you that you already know the answer to your question. You keep relapsing back to coming up with excuses on trying to convince yourself that god exist with illogical and/or old arguments that's been refuted. Doing all this with not much thinking or research before making a conclusion and present it.

I noticed you're like that for the hmong people in the other section as well.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 12:37:32 AM »
Not many has challenge William Lane Craig lately because I know that Christianity's argument from that guy always win.

There's no point in challenging something that's already been refuted. You should learn how to accept facts that are true even if hurts instead false things that only comfort you. See how you keep on coming up with excuses to comfort you about your beliefs that led you to your comment above? From accepting the big bang, to dismissing it "Then how the universe came to be?", to theist scientists, and now to William lane Craig. Becoming more and more irrational and irrelevant.

Just telling you the truth here, he understands more about his own arguments and present it better and still ended in losses. Thats why all of his arguments that you gave in here ended up in losses as well.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2019, 06:36:43 PM »
Then why has Dawkins never debated against him? Did you even read comment? I already told you. There's no point in challenging something that's already been refuted. Hitchens was one of the best and lost terribly. The chances of having a God is much higher than no chances at all. How did you come to that conclusion? The probability is much higher than to what the atheist have claimed. Some science of pseudoscience BS like the evolution theory of how life begins from NOTHINGApparently you don't understand the Theory of Evolution. There's nothing in the theory saying that something came from nothing. like that video of Stephen William Hawking about how the universe came to be. It doesn't explain jack shiet! It's circular reasoning! Which video are you referring to?

Advertisements