Advertisement

Author Topic: Was wondering why there's a parking lot on the freeway earlier, this is why  (Read 360 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +767
    • View Profile
Uh-OH!  nkaujsee is here...i can't talk sh!t no'mo!

It's ok, she already know you're the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i was just there last weekend and i couldn't believe how ghetto San Leandro was  :o while waiting for him to finish his studies, i decided to browse around the city...this was their Walmart...ALL cosmetic items were locked up!

Thanks for the share... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i was wondering if white people should be deported to europe too. lately all these crazy shooters have been white. haha..haha

For the haters that have told me to go back to where I came from, I have no problems being straight up and standing up for myself by telling them to go back to where they came from too.. O0

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +147
    • View Profile
It's ok, she already know you're the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped... ;D
LOL...we all know you can't accept the facts! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOL...we all know you can't accept the facts! ha!

"LOL...we all know you" ...know NOTHING about "facts" because you're the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even returned "fake love" to your own parents despite all the sacrifice they've made to raise you... ;D

Advertisements