Advertisement

Author Topic: Was wondering why there's a parking lot on the freeway earlier, this is why  (Read 2623 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I was on westbound 580 and noticed this:

Turned out to be this:

Two Injured In Brazen Freeway Shooting On I-580 In San Leandro

SAN LEANDRO (CBS SF) — The California Highway Patrol is investigating a shooting on eastbound Interstate 580 in San Leandro Thursday afternoon that left two male victims injured.

Authorities said the brazen daylight shooting took place just after 1 p.m. on eastbound I-580, west of I-238 near the 164th Avenue exit.

Authorities later confirmed that CHP units from Castro Valley were called to the scene at about 12:30 p.m. When officers arrived, they found two male victims had been shot in a vehicle.

The driver sustained a gunshot wound to his right index finger, while the passenger sustained three or four gunshots to the right side of his torso. The two victims were transported to an area hospital for treatment.

Injuries to both victims are believed to be non-life threatening, authorities said.

The CHP didn’t have a lot of details and were unable to confirm if this was a case of road rage, a gang shooting or something else.

“It’s unclear if gunshots were exchanged between the two vehicles,” said CHP Officer Daniel Jacowitz.

Helicopter video showed a gray Nissan Maxima sedan with its passenger side windows shattered. There was also a visible bullet hole in the car’s front window.

The shoulder of that stretch of eastbound I-580 was closed for about 45 minutes as officers investigated the scene of the shooting. Traffic was not impacted by the investigation.

In March, the CHP said a spate of three freeway shootings in three consecutive days around the Bay Area appeared to be targeted attacks and were not related. There have been nearly 200 shootings on Bay Area freeways since November 2015, killing nine people. The CHP has only made 39 arrests in those cases.

Anyone who witnessed the incident or has information regarding it is asked to contact CHP at 707-917-4491.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
why is that the states with the most strict gun laws have the most gun violence? 

because the your state legislature just want to see y'all dead..."you feel me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNzb1RWcyxA

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
why is that the states with the most strict gun laws have the most gun violence? 

lol

forget the guns
dude
is

TEXTING AND DRIVING

putting his family in danger and people around him

dude really dont' give an F

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
lol

forget the guns
dude
is

TEXTING AND DRIVING

putting his family in danger and people around him

dude really dont' give an F

So ignorant (AGAIN)

BUT NOT surprised (AGAIN) ...since you don't get out much...

"dude" never heard of a dash cam... :idiot2: ;D

No wonder he has no problems going "underground" to steal from the poor or trade arms on "craigslist"... :idiot2:

...Talk about "don't give an F"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

So ignorant with that claim ("most strict gun laws have the most gun violence") but also NOT surprised since it's coming from another member of the handful... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
So ignorant with that claim ("most strict gun laws have the most gun violence") but also NOT surprised since it's coming from another member of the handful... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D
need i point out chicago, Il?  your state has the most stringent gun laws and possession and yet you just had a shooting, not to mention a member of your state owned over thousands of firearms, that was being confiscated (see your post, yesterday)...you've just provided proof!  in my state, we are at peace.

ignorance is refusing to accept the facts...but you have no issues swallowing trump's.....! ha!

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Uh-OH!  nkaujsee is here...i can't talk sh!t no'mo!

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
So ignorant (AGAIN)

BUT NOT surprised (AGAIN) ...since you don't get out much...

"dude" never heard of a dash cam... :idiot2: ;D

No wonder he has no problems going "underground" to steal from the poor or trade arms on "craigslist"... :idiot2:

...Talk about "don't give an F"...

No need to lie
Dash are usually centered in the middle

Lol

For someone who claims to travel all over the world
Lol at your Midwest 6ft tall wooden fences and your google 4x4 wood company

Laughable
I enjoy coming hereto get my daily dose of laughable

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Dude
Claim to travel all over the world

Even say the Atlantic ocean is blue in the Carolina stats

Too funny

Trust me
It’s brown and ugly

I’ve been there unlike this lying dude

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
need i point out chicago, Il?  your state has the most stringent gun laws and possession and yet you just had a shooting, not to mention a member of your state owned over thousands of firearms, that was being confiscated (see your post, yesterday)...you've just provided proof!  in my state, we are at peace.

ignorance is refusing to accept the facts...but you have no issues swallowing trump's.....! ha!

So does "Il" have the "most strict gun laws" in the country? ..Show the "facts" then...I bet NOTHING (again) from the Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes...Nothin g "new"... :idiot2:

See what "swallowing" too much of your master's "trump's" can do to you...

AGAIN, so ignorant but not some surprised coming from the Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even return "fake love" to his own parents despite all the sacrifice they've made raising him... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Dude
Claim to travel all over the world

Even say the Atlantic ocean is blue in the Carolina stats

Too funny

Trust me
It’s brown and ugly

I’ve been there unlike this lying dude

I've never claimed to "travel all over the world" and I know you can't prove your lies when challenged because you don't get out much. NOT surprised though as you have no problems going "underground" to steal from the poor so being a liar fits right in...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

No need to lie
Dash are usually centered in the middle

So ignorant..Just like your claims of "no fence, no smog, no armed guards in WI"...

For someone who claims to travel all over the world
Lol at your Midwest 6ft tall wooden fences and your google 4x4 wood company

Never claimed to "travel all over the world" or mentioned "4x4 wood company" but I know you're just doing this because you lost to facts and common sense (again)...

Laughable
I enjoy coming hereto get my daily dose of laughable

You have provide so much EPIC FAIL entertainment here that it's really "Laughable"...

I mean can't even match a single number during the 1 Bil Mega Millions drawing ...even claimed to be "the hmong Nostradamus and is always right"... :idiot2: ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Uh-OH!  nkaujsee is here...i can't talk sh!t no'mo!

It's ok, she already know you're the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i was just there last weekend and i couldn't believe how ghetto San Leandro was  :o while waiting for him to finish his studies, i decided to browse around the city...this was their Walmart...ALL cosmetic items were locked up!

Thanks for the share... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i was wondering if white people should be deported to europe too. lately all these crazy shooters have been white. haha..haha

For the haters that have told me to go back to where I came from, I have no problems being straight up and standing up for myself by telling them to go back to where they came from too.. O0

Advertisements