Advertisement

Author Topic: here you go.....hmgrock: solution to GUN VIOLENCES (school shooting)  (Read 1134 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i know and have the answer to all these school shooting and gun violence in general
we need to bring back HONOR, VALUES, and FAMILY

im talking about parent spending times with their kids
teaching and watching them
parents being parents

these days both parent are sooooo overwork
they are sooo tired
their kids just play IPAD all day after school

this is a daycare at night
AIN'T NO WAY TO LIVE LIKE THIS
you should be tucking your kids at night

gotta start treating everyone equally and fair
our CULTURE is too F up at the moment
need an extreme make over

people don't even have money to take their kids to theme parks and etc...

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
im talking about a happier time
when people actually care about each other
even joe the plumber can feed and take care of his kids and wife

THE TIME BEFORE TIME

flint-rod

@ brother... i'm 40 yrs old... before my father became ill with cancer and my mother stopped working to care for him... we were middle-class americans... my dad worked a 40 hr work week in which he spent very little time with his 7 kids... my mother also worked a 40 hour work week plus farmed... spent very little time with us as well...

when my father became ill... they both started to farm a lot... spent very little time with us and all 7 of us turned out fine... by your standards... we didn't shoot up no school(s) because my parents didn't have time for us...

your proposal... while it sounds wonderful is flawed on several points such as the ones i stated...

here's food for thought... it seems like you're passionate about this subject... why not try... instead of walking and talking in circles... such as proposing a solution to gun violence and yet at the same time is a small arms dealer... be the example and stop selling guns... one less gun off the street is one less gun that can potentially hurt someone...

Like this post: +1

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
@ brother... i'm 40 yrs old... before my father became ill with cancer and my mother stopped working to care for him... we were middle-class americans... my dad worked a 40 hr work week in which he spent very little time with his 7 kids... my mother also worked a 40 hour work week plus farmed... spent very little time with us as well...

when my father became ill... they both started to farm a lot... spent very little time with us and all 7 of us turned out fine... by your standards... we didn't shoot up no school(s) because my parents didn't have time for us...

your proposal... while it sounds wonderful is flawed on several points such as the ones i stated...

here's food for thought... it seems like you're passionate about this subject... why not try... instead of walking and talking in circles... such as proposing a solution to gun violence and yet at the same time is a small arms dealer... be the example and stop selling guns... one less gun off the street is one less gun that can potentially hurt someone...
exactly and on point!

flint-rod

exactly and on point!

this kid i tell you mr. mechanic... has bullets plaster on his avatar and yet struggles to understand why our country has such a BIG issue with gun violence...

flint-rod

hmgrock you remind me of this documentary i saw a long time ago... can't recall the name of the documentary... but this dude had triple by-pass surgery, right... even after, he continues to eat steak and burgers and couldn't for the life of him figure out why his health was in such decline... lol!  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile

c'mon man

why you gotta lie

just to gain some PH cool coin points
im sure, you got ton of hmong lecture as a kid
I sure did

parent being parents
that's what im talking about

and we all turn out to be OK

now if you look at these white folks
their parent are lock up in jail or they too busy to spend time with their kids
they have no one to teach them

flint-rod

c'mon man

why you gotta lie

just to gain some PH cool coin points
im sure, you got ton of hmong lecture as a kid
I sure did

parent being parents
that's what im talking about

and we all turn out to be OK

now if you look at these white folks
their parent are lock up in jail or they too busy to spend time with their kids
they have no one to teach them

why you gotta talk and walk in circles around the subject of gun violence... this most recent incident here... i'm still trying to figure out the parents of the shooters... with columbine... both perpetrators had parents that weren't "locked up" as you put... so who's really lying here brother... you or me... lol!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

we need to bring back HONOR, ..

This from the guy that has no problems going "underground" to steal from the poor or sell arms on "Craigslist"??

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I sure did

Didn't do any good as you still fail to take ownership of your wrongs and learn from, just repeat the cycle i.e., "putting words in other people's mouth"...

« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 09:51:43 AM by theking »

flint-rod

This from the guy that has no problems going "underground" to steal from the poor or sell arms on "Craigslist"??

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

we're all walking and talking contradictions to some extent... but brother hmgrock is flat-out a walking and talking contradiction and he doesn't even care... lol!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: here you go.....hmgrock: solution to GUN VIOLENCES (school shooting)
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2019, 09:53:06 AM »
we're all walking and talking contradictions to some extent... but brother hmgrock is flat-out a walking and talking contradiction and he doesn't even care... lol!

Just added "putting words in other people's mouth" when he loses to facts... O0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: here you go.....hmgrock: solution to GUN VIOLENCES (school shooting)
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2019, 10:31:35 AM »
i know and have the answer to all these school shooting and gun violence in general
we need to bring back HONOR, VALUES, and FAMILY

it is a valid point, when raised in a home with good parenting and positive environment, a child will most likely grow up to respect others. 
most of these school shooting can be prevented when bullying is given zero tolerance.  guns stored where it isn't easily accessible by children, at home and/or gun safety and education.  armed teachers is another deterrent...la st but not least, a jail house environment for schools.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements