Advertisement

Author Topic: something you never knew existed... i recently bought some...  (Read 544 times)

flint-rod

new fishing clothes as stated because they're comfortable to me and they have a tremendous amount of technology that exist in them... pretty hefty price tag though... yrs back i paid 30 plus dollars for each one of my columbia fishing shirts...

anyway, as time progressed the technology became more available at a lesser cost... a few nights ago i was at sam's club shopping and saw these habit fishing shirts for sale... half the price... now, i ain't no sucker for paying more and getting the same... so i bought one in every color available in medium... anyway, i never knew that these new shirts had this... in addition to being upf 40 and moister wickering and quick try with a built in hoody...

shirts...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: something you never knew existed... i recently bought some...
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »
is neon orangey your favorite color?

have you seen dibxwb's new photo? check out her fb photos! she has a bright neon green shirt w/ matching nails...and wow she's smokin' hot! you should paint your nails neon orange too!

when i was younger i liked neon orange... now, i get different colors so that people don't think i wear the same thing over and over...

u'know i can always count on you to insult me and make me laugh at the same time...  :knuppel2:

Like this post: 0

Advertisements