Advertisement

Author Topic: look man, theking, no need to lie bro...it's okay... if you haven't been to atla  (Read 4152 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
it's okay if you haven't been to the atlantic ocean
no need to google, look at the image, and lie and claim you been there
when you haven't
i know... it's costly  $$$$
and not everyone can't afford

here's a pic of your boy with the honey recently
I DO ENJOY MESSING WITH YOU AND PROUDLAO OVER HERE IN SPORTS SECTION
gotta represent my packer everywhere i go

AIN'T NOTHING BLUE ABOUT THOSE BEACHES
ahhahah

« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:56:01 AM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

flint-rod

i thought you said you don't like to travel... what's it gonna be brother...? can't talk and walk in circles for the rest of your life... lol!

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
it's okay if you haven't been to the atlantic ocean
no need to google, look at the image, and lie and claim you been there
when you haven't

"it's okay if you haven't been" ...any where outside the 4 walls of your "mommy's basement" ..."no need to google, look at image, and lie and claim you been there"...

i know... it's costly  $$$$
and not everyone can't afford

"i know... it's costly" for you "and not every can't afford"

here's a pic of your boy with the honey recently
I DO ENJOY MESSING WITH YOU AND PROUDLAO OVER HERE IN SPORTS SECTION
gotta represent my packer everywhere i go

AIN'T NOTHING BLUE ABOUT THOSE BEACHES
ahhahah

"here's a pic of your' FAKE "hmong Nostradamus" with his man "honey"...

"AIN'T NOTHING BLUE ABOUT" ...the 4 walls in his "mommy's basement"..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i thought you said you don't like to travel... what's it gonna be brother...? can't talk and walk in circles for the rest of your life... lol!

;D ;D ;D Well that's how FRAUDs operate including the handful here... ;D ;D ;D

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
It seems hmgROCK love to brag about himself on a daily basis lol

On a more serious note, I do like football debate lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
All good to me, watching the handful members go at it like hmgROCK and dogmai is pure entertainment for me because they just can't take ownership of their wrongs (lies), and learn from it. Instead continue to repeat their cycle of failures... ;D ;D ;D

I especially love when they try to back each other up...it's like watching a worthless backing up another worthless...or the blind leading the blind.. ;D ;D ;D

It's like watching those EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube... LOVE IT!!! O0 ;D ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
All good to me, watching the handful members go at it like hmgROCK and dogmai is pure entertainment for me because they just can't take ownership of their wrongs (lies), and learn from it. Instead continue to repeat their cycle of failures... ;D ;D ;D

I especially love when they try to back each other up...it's like watching a worthless backing up another worthless...or the blind leadiung the blind.. ;D ;D ;D

It's like watching those EPIC FAIL videos on YouTube... LOVE IT!!! O0 ;D ;D

Hahaha. You had nothing in the other thread so you come in this one  to talk crap about me and cry about you being ganged up on. Didn't a different member do the same thing? Who was it again? And projecting yourself on to others isn't helping you either, especially when you continue to show everyone your true character.

And I see you made another ignorant claim. Just because you only go against certain people in here, that doesn't mean that everyone is like you. I don't pick people to respond to. I reply to whatever whether I agree with it or don't. And I'm sure that goes for a lot of the people in here. That's why we are not afraid to have discussions with whoever. That's also why we are not afraid to reply whenever we agree with someone that in previous posts we disagreed with. And this is a FACT about you. That's why you are still butt hurt from from me disagreeing with you because I gave you my honest opinion. And if you weren't so butt hurt you would've noticed it.

Speaking failed cycle, you're the one who keep on copy and paste your irrelevant past posts from other threads.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 08:24:28 PM by dogmai »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hahaha. You had nothing in the other thread so you come in this one  to talk crap about me and cry about you being ganged up on.

Prove it, a simple quote showing me saying you "ganged up on" me would suffice...WATC H THE EPIC FAIL TUCK AND RUN AGAIN JUST LIKE WHEN HE WAS CHALLENGED TO SHOW WHERE I TOLD MY FRIEND HE NEEDS TO "REJECT" HIS OLDER SIBLINGS FROM VISITING THEIR PARENTS OR WHERE I TALK "BAD" ABOUT MY FRIEND.

Didn't a different member do the same thing? Who was it again? And projecting yourself on to others isn't helping you either, especially when you continue to show everyone your true character.

NOPE, just you because you're still The EPIC FAIL...for tucking and running with NOTHING but tantrums...

And I see you made another ignorant claim. Just because you only go against certain people in here, that doesn't mean that everyone is like you. I don't pick people to respond to. I reply to whatever whether I agree with it or don't. And I'm sure that goes for a lot of the people in here. That's why we are not afraid to have discussions with whoever. That's also why we are not afraid to reply whenever we agree with someone that in previous posts we disagreed with. And this is a FACT about you. That's why you are still butt hurt from from me disagreeing with you because I gave you my honest opinion. And if you weren't so butt hurt you would've noticed it.

Speaking failed cycle, you're the one who keep on copy and paste your irrelevant past posts from other threads.

I see you continue to crawl back to prove me right after crying "bored"..

So here goes again for "everyone to see"...

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Prove it, a simple quote showing me saying you "ganged up on" me would suffice...WATC H THE EPIC FAIL TUCK AND RUN AGAIN JUST LIKE WHEN HE WAS CHALLENGED TO SHOW WHERE I TOLD MY FRIEND HE NEEDS TO "REJECT" HIS OLDER SIBLINGS FROM VISITING THEIR PARENTS OR WHERE I TALK "BAD" ABOUT MY FRIEND.

NOPE, just you because you're still The EPIC FAIL...for tucking and running with NOTHING but tantrums...

I see you continue to crawl back to prove me right after crying "bored"..

So here goes again for "everyone to see"...

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D Hahaha. Man up and take responsibility for your EPIC FAIL.

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Hahaha. Nothing  again.

Sorry, didn't know that you haven't finished crying yet.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hahaha. Nothing  again.

Sorry, didn't know that you haven't finished crying yet.

Still NOTHING, just more tuck and run and tantrums...UNT IL YOU CAN PROVE IT (show me a legit quote where I told my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents or where I say "bad" things about him) or take ownership of your wrongs, YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE EPIC FAIL ...AND YES, THANKS FOR PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN, NOT THAT IT'S DIFFICULT WHEN DEALING WITH THE HANDFUL...

So here goes again:

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:55:05 PM by theking »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
It seems hmgROCK love to brag about himself on a daily basis lol

On a more serious note, I do like football debate lol

pretty sure
you owe me some pho from the superbowl lost
no worry
im trying to cut back on my noodle intake

you can eat it for me

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
i love talking sports too, bro
but yall MOD keep deleting my posting and thread
keep going in there editing my stuff and picks

like i say
i was a derek carr fan too, i even pick this dude a couple years as my suprise team
when they were really sucky

until derek carr START MAKING FUN OF poor people  (baddd karma)
picking up aluminum can on his twitter
you can go and check out the twit, it's STILL THERE

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
pretty sure
you owe me some pho from the superbowl lost
no worry
im trying to cut back on my noodle intake

you can eat it for me

Next time you want pho, make a legit bet and don't run away  ;D

Like this post: +1

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

like i say
i was a derek carr fan too, i even pick this dude a couple years as my suprise team

There must have been reasons.

I like Carr but he's not the future for the Raiders.

Theravada

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile

like i say

If you’re going to post something like this, at least post the whole story.  Little snippets of what you want others to see that would defend your belief/statement is worthless.   ::)  He was actually praising the child for his hard work.

Like this post: +2
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Advertisements