Advertisement

Author Topic: Letís write a message to a pher  (Read 1725 times)

Anonymous

Re: Letís write a message to a pher
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2019, 09:50:42 AM »
Wow..I didn't know so much happened behind the scene ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, Dear Pher(s), I can't believed we've spend decades sharing our thoughts, lives, joy, sorrows, etc...  Looking back, the years passes by so quickly and we've gone through milestones together.  Now our hairs are starting to gray, wrinkles are showing more and more...and really don't know how many more years we have left but for sure, life is beautiful and precious..   I hope you found what you're looking for, life treats you well, and is happy.  A toast, to us==> good health, happiness, and love.

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2019, 10:52:35 AM »
Wow..I didn't know so much happened behind the scene ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway, Dear Pher(s), I can't believed we've spend decades sharing our thoughts, lives, joy, sorrows, etc...  Looking back, the years passes by so quickly and we've gone through milestones together.  Now our hairs are starting to gray, wrinkles are showing more and more...and really don't know how many more years we have left but for sure, life is beautiful and precious..   I hope you found what you're looking for, life treats you well, and is happy.  A toast, to us==> good health, happiness, and love.

Dear Pher, I'd like to ditto your thoughts and your toast!  Here's to us!

Like this post: 0

Offline Asharia

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +300
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 06:48:22 PM »
Dear PHer,

What a great thread. Brings back memories.  ;D

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 10:32:12 AM »
Dear Pher,

Looking back almost bring tears to my eyes. You've always been there for me through the years... Our daily morning calls and pm. I've missed you more than you'll ever know. Thank you for everything you've done for me. I'm sorry that at times I was not my best and I often blamed you for things that I failed in life but you've never complain and always gave me a way out when I was lost. It's funny how a few years gone between and we are so different now. We are so busy with our lives... but I still miss "US".

Sincerely,

xxx

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 11:08:17 AM »
dear Phers,

I hate to be the bad guy here but it was all but Bull shit only. Your friends, your crushes, they were all bull shit only who never really intended to be life long friends or took you seriously for the matter.

Online friendship and romance is like one night stands with no strings attached.

Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2019, 02:25:05 AM »
Dear Pher. As I lay in bed. Listening to the rain drop ontop my roof. Reminded me of when I went fishing early in the morning. When I got to the site. It was raining so hard. I wanted to drive back and crawl back into bed with you. It was so cold that I didn't even want to fish. But luckily you messaged me and told me to better catch some fish. Otherwise i'm lieing to you.

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 07:54:03 AM »
Oh, it's a dear secret lover messages.
Dear secert lover, how are you? It's been over a year since we've known each other.Remember that time we went out for dinner?. Oh and that quick peck on your lips as I stood on your front porch. Your mom seems to like me a lot. Guess she was hinting me to date you. But I guess we were not meant to be. Maybe in our next life.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2019, 03:30:02 AM »
Dear ph, where's all 'em home wreckers at? Gosh I really miss them. I miss all those dramas.  I remember there was this one couple who spilled their beans all over PH. It was fun reading thier whole life stories.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2019, 12:23:14 AM »
you sound like you got stories. do tell.

it is like when married people get jealous because the guy or girl they liked is talking to another person.

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2019, 12:25:01 AM »
it is like when married people get jealous because the guy or girl they liked is talking to another person.

in other words, it's all bull shit.

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2019, 10:02:45 AM »
view online platforms however you want but the wise knows to never take it seriously...ho wever human nature doesn't always work that way. people are attached to their engagements and interactions be it on social media or physical world. such as our fellow associates at the workplace...yo u find yourself thinking of them on your off day and its like wtf?? or you think about work during on your vacation.

once you understand this concept and if you overcome it, you will then see that it is all but bull shit only.

Anonymous

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2019, 10:07:47 AM »
view online platforms however you want but the wise knows to never take it seriously...ho wever human nature doesn't always work that way. people are attached to their engagements and interactions be it on social media or physical world. such as our fellow associates at the workplace...yo u find yourself thinking of them on your off day and its like wtf?? or you think about work during on your vacation.

once you understand this concept and if you overcome it, you will then see that it is all but bull shit only.

why are you writing in third person?

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2019, 10:35:29 AM »
why are you writing in third person?

why not?

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2019, 10:43:35 AM »
are you saying there's no truth online, now or ever, anywhere at any given time?

i am merely telling the general truth. there are or has been some exceptions but the odds are slim to none for most people. life is short, time and energy-precious. if real friends and genuine romance is what you seek for, it is wise to keep it real- and seek for it in the real world. online is for the bull shitters aka trolls, and the lost wandering souls.....

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +979
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2019, 10:58:31 AM »
Dear PHers,

Have a wonderful day.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Advertisements