Advertisement

Author Topic: Republicans, when it comes to rape, this is what they say..  (Read 1635 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Agree or disagree?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Republicans, when it comes to rape, this is what they say..
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 02:02:20 PM »
those are wise words!  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 07:00:33 PM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 09:10:04 AM »
LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

YAx, you see!!!  theking gets raped by trump all the time and he don't complain! ha!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 09:15:37 AM »
yeah, that's alotta love right there.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 06:16:20 PM »
YAx, you see!!!  theking gets raped by trump all the time and he don't complain! ha!

WRONG as usual coming from the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and even returned "fake love" to his own parent despite all the sacrifices they've made to raise him...

BUT do LOVE IT when the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique "raped" each other to see who's more ignorant... like you two for an example...O0 O0 O0 ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »
yeah, that's alotta love right there.

Yep, that's why he's the Trump Disciple.... ;D

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 04:12:09 AM »

Of course he doesn't complain, he support rape and loves it.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 04:16:45 AM »
WRONG as usual coming from the Trump Disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and even returned "fake love" to his own parent despite all the sacrifices they've made to raise him...

BUT do LOVE IT when the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique "raped" each other to see who's more ignorant... like you two for an example...O0 O0 O0 ;D

But at the end of day, we all know that you're still theking of ignorance.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2019, 08:16:51 AM »
theking has a smarta$$...he knows when he's getting raped, he might as well enjoy it! ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2019, 06:15:13 PM »
theking has a smarta$$...he knows when he's getting raped, he might as well enjoy it! ha!

Says the "TDS" (Trump Disciple Sucker) that proudly supports lies and fakes and have even return "fake love" to his own parents despite all the sacrifice they've made to raise him...The only he cares about is sucking his master Trump... ;D

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:29:06 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2019, 06:26:26 PM »

Oh look who came crawling back...to prove me right again for "everyone to see"... That's right, The EPIC FAIL...;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but continue to crawl back when it's that time of the month for "everyone to see" so her hole can get deeper.. O0

AND STILL NOTHING to back the lies accusing me of telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents or me talking "bad" about my friend..Instea d just more tuck and run and tantruming...W hich is why you're still the EPIC FAIL.. I mean a simple legit quote showing me saying those things would suffice but don't think a worthless EPIC FAIL can mustard that..;D

So here goes again:

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

But at the end of day, we all know that you're still theking of ignorance.

Oh look a worthless member of the narrow minded ignorant clique backing up another worthless member ...LOVE IT!!!

Why? because when a worthless backs up another worthless, it doubles worthless as well as the EPIC FAIL entertainment. .. ;D ;D ;D O0

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2019, 09:40:49 PM »
When he has nothing and realizied his EPIC FAIL, copy and paste.  O0

Oh look who came crawling back...to prove me right again for "everyone to see"... That's right, The EPIC FAIL...;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that cried, "bored" but continue to crawl back when it's that time of the month for "everyone to see" so her hole can get deeper.. O0

AND STILL NOTHING to back the lies accusing me of telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents or me talking "bad" about my friend..Instea d just more tuck and run and tantruming...W hich is why you're still the EPIC FAIL.. I mean a simple legit quote showing me saying those things would suffice but don't think a worthless EPIC FAIL can mustard that..;D

So here goes again:

Oh look, The EPIC FAIL came crawling back again...to prove me right once again and for "everyone to see"..NOT that it's a surprise because that's how it is with the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique..

I mean she cried, "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..and her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

"EPIC FAIL"...can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Fact: like in California, some water their grass, some don't in Wisconsin too...NOT SURPRISED The EPIC FAIL couldn't grasp that fact either... ;D ;D ;D

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend because when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

Oh look a worthless member of the narrow minded ignorant clique backing up another worthless member ...LOVE IT!!!

Why? because when a worthless backs up another worthless, it doubles worthless as well as the EPIC FAIL entertainment. .. ;D ;D ;D O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2019, 01:02:44 AM »
When he has nothing and realizied his EPIC FAIL, copy and paste.  O0

"When" she "has NOTHING and realized" her "EPIC FAIL" of still NOT being able to prove her lies (me telling my friend to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and me talking "bad" about my friend) after weeks of being challenged, she continues to crawled back even though she cried "bored" just to prove me right for "everyone to see"...so her hole can get deeper... O0 (making sh!t up and when caught and challenged, tuck and run is NOTHING new with the handful like dogmai and hmgROCK, PURE ENTERTAINMENT!!!)

"EPIC FAIL"..can't beat them, join them...What an EPIC FAIL loser!!!  ;D ;D ;D

AND YES, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "bored" due to her heavy bleeding and foaming at the mouth, WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Advertisements