Advertisement

Author Topic: went to a high-end restaurant for breakfast this morning... steak, lobster,  (Read 1172 times)

flint-rod

all that expensive stuff... took too long for the food to come out so i left because i needed to get to work on time... anyway, here's my pic for proof that i was there... i don't care if you all believe me or not... my name is next to my banana which proves that i was at a 5 star restaurant for breakfast but because it took too long for the food to come out... i had to leave... 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:02:30 AM by flint-rod »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

flint-rod

also, don't ask me for the name of the restaurant because all i know is that it was just really expensive... because we all know how much my teacher salary can afford... 

Like this post: 0

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
that banana must've cost you $100!?  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

flint-rod

that banana must've cost you $100!?  ha!

shows what are sucker you are for thinking so... because it's brown... i got it off the discount rack... let me tell you how to save money ZDN because i was a former project manager...  :2funny:

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
shows what are sucker you are for thinking so... because it's brown... i got it off the discount rack... let me tell you how to save money ZDN because i was a former project manager...  :2funny:
it don't matter what color it is...what count is the brand name:  chiquita! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
need to get more hmong brother on a diet
and exercise

i go fishing every weekend
you are more than welcome to join me

God did not created man...man created god

flint-rod

as a former project manager and math teacher... when you buy items off the discount rack... you save so much money... that includes "brand name" items too...

anyway, the bananas were 50 cents cheaper than regular priced bananas... because i was a former project manager and a math teacher... by my calculations, i just saved a million dollars... i suppose that makes me a millionaire...

please all, i'll be giving out free math tutor lessons this saturday on ph... hit me up if you need help with math ok... 

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 09:19:31 AM by flint-rod »

flint-rod

need to get more hmong brother on a diet
and exercise

i go fishing every weekend
you are more than welcome to join me

i have an idea... you can set the example by not eating at mcdonalds...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i have an idea... you can set the example by not eating at mcdonalds...

don't matter what you eat
JUST GOTTA CUT YOUR PORTION

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
all that expensive stuff... took too long for the food to come out so i left because i needed to get to work on time... anyway, here's my pic for proof that i was there... i don't care if you all believe me or not... my name is next to my banana which proves that i was at a 5 star restaurant for breakfast but because it took too long for the food to come out... i had to leave... 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
don't matter what you eat
JUST GOTTA CUT YOUR PORTION

So ignorant but then again, it's from the FRAUD that has zero compassion and care by giving the poor "spoilage" food...(on purpose)

Advertisements