Advertisement

Author Topic: Vegetarians  (Read 607 times)

$weet_$ymphony

Vegetarians
« on: May 21, 2019, 02:20:35 PM »
Do you know anyone who is a Vegetarian? Do they claim to be born vegetarians, or do they become vegetarians as they age?  I don't think I can become one since there are times where I will crave meat such as fried chicken, steak, or burgers.  Just thinking of these is making me hungry already. ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

flint-rod

Re: Vegetarians
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 02:32:50 PM »
most of the ones i know at one point ate meat but because of the supposed health benefits of eating veggies have become vegans/vegetarians/etc...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Vegetarians
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 03:18:31 PM »
Do you know anyone who is a Vegetarian? Do they claim to be born vegetarians, or do they become vegetarians as they age?  I don't think I can become one since there are times where I will crave meat such as fried chicken, steak, or burgers.  Just thinking of these is making me hungry already. ;D

1. You can't miss meat if you've never had it.
2. Some people were raised vegetarian because, in their country, meat is expensive and veggies are plentiful.
3.  Some people say Health reasons and just cut off meat to stay healthy.

Me: The closest thing I came to eating meat today is 3 fried eggs for breakfast.  Lunch was steamed tofu, bamboo, lettuce and mushrooms.  Obviously, wife made me lunch.  Now I'm dying for some meat.  I want STEAK!

Advertisements