Advertisement

Author Topic: Chernobyl - HBO miniseries  (Read 3207 times)

highway

Chernobyl - HBO miniseries
« on: May 22, 2019, 10:31:10 PM »

We all know what happened. It's the "untold" story of its aftermath and the consequences that continues to haunt those that were there. I think certain liberties were made (as all films are) but it's still scarier than any horror picture. Anyway, for those that are interested (honestly who's interested in these boring things except a certain few?) I would rather watch Raspad (Decay) --someone uploaded the film on youtube so it's not as rare anymore lol

FYI, Pripyat is on the top list of all those who practice dark tourism. It's not that bad.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lee Vue

Re: Chernobyl - HBO miniseries
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 04:19:11 PM »
It's a good show. It was written very well and the flow of the whole show went well. I liked it. After seeing it, I checked the reviews/after-thoughts to see what others think of it and I guess most people agreed that this was a good show. If you're not into movies/shows where it's mostly dialogue based or something really grounded, I'm not sure if it's for you. You can check it out if you want to. But if you're into those things, definitely check Chernobyl out. It's one of HBO's best shows in my opinion.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 04:30:50 PM by Lee Vue »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements