Advertisement

Author Topic: Dirty Old Man! Skanky Old Woman! Or so they claim.  (Read 2670 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Dirty Old Man! Skanky Old Woman! Or so they claim.
« on: May 29, 2019, 02:47:28 PM »
LOL...I am at age that when I was a young buck...I thought my uncles and other older guys were...Dirty Old Men.  Or so they claimed.

The way they talk about the opposite sex and all and how many scores they've had.

What's even more equally is how the aunties or older lady talk...How I hooked and caught that guy and kept him in tow.   :2funny:  He was pussy whooped!  They talked as if they were Skanky Old Women.  Or so they claimed.

Why do these marriages work?  Perhaps they've got nothing to hide.  All the good and bad was open door and everyone sort of knew and kept them in tow.  Most of all was probably each person wanted to still be a parent to their children and stuck with it.  Hence they were willing to contribute to the overall good of being a family.

Now the ones that were like "perfect" somehow always had the marital argument behind closed doors...yeah but loud enough that people could hear from across the parking lot.  You get the vibe that they were unhappy about something.  Each person wanted something selfish for themselves.  Their stubborn and unwillingness personality overshadowed what their family roles and responsibiliti es should have entail.

In a sense I think it was the grandpas and grandmas at the time who always gives good advice due to their life long accumulation of experiences and exposure to other's experiences.  It was always in a light-hearted humor fashion.  I miss my grandpas and grandmas even though they've all passed away.

Well I ain't no official grandpa or grandma yet, but I am at that age where the uncles and aunties at that times were like so.

Just feeling nostalgic about some old time memories that surfaced.  The time to talk about the birds and bees to the kids is coming...

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Dirty Old Man! Skanky Old Woman! Or so they claim.
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:11:47 PM »
Yes old people carry a wisdom w/ them and sometimes those wisdom come from life experience and sometimes from people around them.  When I was young, I wonder what it was like to be old and now I'm old I don't wonder anymore because I know ahahhahaah.... But on a serious note, I think old or young, just be yourself and age becomes just a number really.   

Also, on marriage - there's no problem free marriage.  Every marriage has issues - just different issues.  Even if you leave an old marriage for a new ones, you'll encounter issues.  As long as there's love, there's hope and resolutions.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 04:53:56 PM »
No shame in the game.  No judgement either.  It is only sex so they say.  Well I rather for them to express themselves than to lock up their feeling cuz we all know what suppression leads to.  Yep, it leads to expression. 

Azn cultures are like that.  You be a lady and no talk about sexa you hear? 

I say foolie to that.  Be comfortable in your own skin and it is ok to go naked walking if you feeling it. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 05:07:13 PM »
I think people with marital quarrels just like to quarrel.  It's kind of their personality.  If they aren't arguing between the two of them...they'll be butting head with everybody else's business.  There's always someone who's always butting into everybody else's business too.  Ah them good old big family gatherings of the times old...

And I always wonder why or what they all be talking so late into the night...it's like dad, I drank 4 cans of pepsi...my mind is all buzzed caffeinated and I'm tired and want to sleep too.  I was probably like 5-6 years old at that time.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 10:24:44 AM »
There was this old wives tale about family.  The wisdom of old folks... :-X

As it goes...there's this young newlyweds who were only left with the grandparents as family.  The grandparents would always ask the young couple, when will they have babies as since everyone else in the village are showing babies after a year or two of marriage.  As usual the young couple say that they have been trying but don't understand why she cannot conceive.

The young couple were leaving for the farm like usual in the morning.  So grandma and grandpa decided to fake aches and cramps to teach the young couple.

Grandma told the the grandson that she was suffering terrible stomach ache this morning.  The grandson rubbed her belly and back and waist for about an hour.  He says, grandma it's all done, you should be fine now.  Grandma says, there's still some more cramps lower.  So the grandson rubs her belly going down lower.  Grandma says that maybe it'll help if he rubs her buttocks too.  The grandson does so as well.  After another hour or so, well the grandson has completed it and tells Grandma that she must be fine now because she was so relaxed now.  Grandma says, there's still some more cramps lower.  Once again the grandson starts to rub Grandma again.  He gets lower.  Grandma says, you have to go lower still, the cramp is lower.  Grandson follows Grandma's instruction and goes lower.  Grandma keeps instructing him to go lower to reach the cramp spot until, until, until, his hands reaches a spot that's well in between her legs.  Grandson says, Grandma there's nothing but a wet spot here and it's got a slit.  Grandma says the cramp is inside of it.  You have to rub it.  Grandson follows her instruction.  Grandson says, Grandma there's all this slime and juice coming out of it and you're breathing so heavily.  Grandma says, that means it's working and soon the cramp will be taken care of as soon as you reach your whole finger inside of it.  Grandson diligently follows her instruction.  Grandma finally tells grandson the reason why they haven't have a baby yet.  Grandson, at night you need to rub the cramp out of your wife just like this and you have to put your penis inside of your wife's punani!  :2funny:

Grandpa told nyab that he was having terrible leg cramps and he needed them massaged.  She started with his feet, gave him an awesome foot rub.  Worked her way up his calves and his thighs.  After an hour or so, nyab says, Grandpa you should be fine now, it's all done.  Grandpa says wait, there's still cramps up higher.  Nyab rubs up higher worked around his hips and buttocks.  Nyab says, Grandpa I've found the cramp, it's right in between your legs.  Grandpa says, that's the spot, you have to rub it to make the cramp go away.  Nyab diligently follows Grandpa's instruction.  Nyab says, Grandpa you're breathing so heavily and the cramp is acting alive!  Grandpa says, cramps are at the hardest before you can make them relaxed.  You need to massage the area around it too then next put all of your hands around the cramp and stroke it gently up and down to make it go away.  Nyab diligently follows Grandpa's instruction.  Grandpa finally tells nyab the reason why they haven't have a baby yet.  Nyab, at night you need to rub the cramp out of your husband like this and you have to put your vagina over your husband's pecker to relax it.  :2funny:

So the dutiful young couple follow the instructions to a que and soon afterwards she was pregnant.  End of story.  :-*

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 01:52:53 PM »
LOL...I skipped over to the ending fast.  :2funny:

Peachy Fish

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2019, 08:16:19 AM »
Lol. I feel like the older they get, the more carefree they're on their thoughts. I know my grandma sure was. I remember a few years before she passed away she would talk about sex to siblings and me. She told my brother once what type of people to avoid because their sexual needs are probably too much. My brother, silly and all, said, "grandma, but what if that's what I really like?" The 3 of us laughed so hard, tears squeezed out.  :2funny:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 08:44:27 AM by Thundersaurus »

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2019, 12:46:07 PM »
LOL...I still have to get to writing the juiciest parts of the silliness in the story.

It's just something about how the old people tells it...wisdom and humor...experi ence and successes.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2019, 01:02:06 PM »
So the young couple was practicing what the grandparents have instructed them...after a week still no results.  So they went to ask for more advice.

Nyab went to ask Grandma for some advice.  Nyab says that she is embarrassed that she feels like she flying up in the clouds and that sometimes she can't breathe.  She feels like her body wants to shake and shiver and her legs wants to kick and clamp.  She feels like she is want to pee and is like squirting when she loses control.  Then she pushes him away because she doesn't want to pee while he's in her.

The Grandson went to ask Grandpa for some advice.  The Grandson says that he is embarrassed that he feels like he swimming in water and holding his breath.  He feels like his body wants to flop around like a fish and swim up river.  He feels like he wants to pee when he's about to lose control.  Then he jumps away because he doesn't want to pee into his wife.

... :2funny:...

Offline WildRedLotus

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +8
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 08:55:51 AM »
I used to think that way about some older folks but as I get older.. I'm starting to cuzz more... :2funny:

Advertisements