Advertisement

Author Topic: Interviewing and Hiring:  (Read 4388 times)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
Interviewing and Hiring:
« on: May 29, 2019, 04:23:25 PM »
Interviewing and Hiring:

I like giving my Hmong peeps the opportunity to work with me.  There has been mixed results.  Well it just seem that the ratio of bad eggs hatching faster than good ones.

So my boss hired one Hmong guy and two Hmong girls.  Young teenagers age 16-18 yrs.  Turns out this guy at first was making complaints behind my back.  Then he eventually sack one of the Hmong girls and quits the job.  The Hmong girl in the end told me about his jealousy of me before she ended up quitting too.  I felt bad for her, but your choice dating is yours.  Not my problem beyond the work place.

First of all, I'm old enough to be your parent.  Second of all, I'm your superior.  Third, why am I always the subject of "You People's" sexual tension?

This is the work place...not your J4 playground.

Have I been so out of the loop?  Is today's society trying to mimic what people see/watch in teevee and whatever social media reality entertainment show?

That just reminded me how back when I was a young new hiree and people were talking about these soap-opera television shows at work.

Like this post: 0
The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Interviewing and Hiring:
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:58:58 PM »
Not cool drama at the work place.  Fire them all to teach them all a lesson.  You come to work by bringing your working a game.  What you do outside is non of my business.  If you want it to be my business, I too can get fired too cuz I'm that kind of freak just like you guys. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 05:19:33 PM »
Definitely true...I've had peers who appear very nice and all.  Then it's some comment that they make, that I just let if past over my head.

I had a co worker who asked me, "Marry me."  I treat it was just a light joke and replied, "You're welcome, in time you will master the task"  afterwards I become her source of complaint.

Another co worker said to me, "I love you." Again I treat it as just light humor and replied, "Thank you for your dedication.  I appreciate your compliment"  afterwards I become her source of complaint too.

These colleagues have also asked me for lifts home at which I provided.  I dropped you off in front of your house.  See you at work tomorrow!

What? Were you expecting something else?  It didn't come out of your mouth so just let it be.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 05:30:23 PM »
It's been some years, but at my previous work place.

My superior...a female who called me into her office and wanted to correct my mistake that I needed to correct.

What she did while saying that was that she also happen to reach with her hand, put it inside her shirt through the neck opening and happen to rub and fixed her breast, while telling me about my mistake.  Okay, I didn't see any mistake.  I had actually followed your direction in preparation of this financial packet.  I had informed you that the accounting appears to be off on two packages as the dates appears to be off by one month.  These are the numbers.  I kept it professional.

Afterwards she fixed it and it was one month off.  I will say, I am not experience enough with that software to make the numbers come out.  If it is off, it is off to me.  She was somewhat furious at me.

If your boobs are itchy and you want me to rub them...it's not my mistake your bra is itchy or something.  ;D   I am a professional and I would like to be treated as a professional.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2019, 05:57:31 PM »
It's been some years, but at my previous work place.

My superior...a female who called me into her office and wanted to correct my mistake that I needed to correct.

What she did while saying that was that she also happen to reach with her hand, put it inside her shirt through the neck opening and happen to rub and fixed her breast, while telling me about my mistake.  Okay, I didn't see any mistake.  I had actually followed your direction in preparation of this financial packet.  I had informed you that the accounting appears to be off on two packages as the dates appears to be off by one month.  These are the numbers.  I kept it professional.

Afterwards she fixed it and it was one month off.  I will say, I am not experience enough with that software to make the numbers come out.  If it is off, it is off to me.  She was somewhat furious at me.

If your boobs are itchy and you want me to rub them...it's not my mistake your bra is itchy or something.  ;D   I am a professional and I would like to be treated as a professional.

OMG, Villain, this got me  ;D :2funny:  !!!

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2019, 05:59:14 PM »
Definitely true...I've had peers who appear very nice and all.  Then it's some comment that they make, that I just let if past over my head.

I had a co worker who asked me, "Marry me."  I treat it was just a light joke and replied, "You're welcome, in time you will master the task"  afterwards I become her source of complaint.

Another co worker said to me, "I love you." Again I treat it as just light humor and replied, "Thank you for your dedication.  I appreciate your compliment"  afterwards I become her source of complaint too.

These colleagues have also asked me for lifts home at which I provided.  I dropped you off in front of your house.  See you at work tomorrow!

What? Were you expecting something else?  It didn't come out of your mouth so just let it be.

OMG!  You are killing me here!!!   :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 08:01:24 PM »
There's always more...LOL

When I was a young buck in my early twenties.  I had this superior...don't get me wrong, she has a fairly nice figure for a late 30's female.  I just never understood the need for women to always wear a very tight blouse.  They make good money so they can always afford dry clean and pressed clothing.  Well the one time she has a problem with my work and calls me into the office...Get this the office is big enough for one person to stand and one person to sit.  The door does have a little slit window just so we can see the office is occupied.  I'd say the office is about half a cubicle.  If you ever had to share an office cubicle with another person...you'll know how tight it is.

Obviously I would be the person doing the sitting.  So today of all days...she wears the blouse that for somehow just merely had to had the most important button on her boobs undone.  Well at one angle you would see nothing.  On the other angle, you can clearly see her light pinkish bra.  Well would you please stop purposely standing there talking to me, at the angle of which your bra is exposed at my eye level...I understand the work and I do it better than anyone else.  You somehow have a problem, that I order supplies on a weekly basis, to cover the day of the delivery.  I mean delivery is scheduled early morning hours but they always come late midday.  I am covering my labor and productivity for the morning.  The whole stupid argument about numbers showing higher inventory than the computer model.  Yeah, it's called covering labor and productivity.  Obviously I was irritated and obviously she was trying to get me to say something about her button was undone on her blouse.

Homey don't play that game...SNL style was what's going through my mind.

My numbers show increased growth and revenue.  My numbers show increase profit and controlled expenses in all other areas.  So what if my inventory is showing high, in real world it comes out perfectly.  Why do you think all the other numbers comes out increased????  Cuz I got inventory!!!  And that's why I never got promoted...and I sure ain't asking to be your lap dog for a promotion either.

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2019, 08:58:14 AM »
keep it professional at all times...lols :2funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUS6nKpddec

OH MY GAWWDD!!!  I'M LAUGHING LIKE A LUNATIC AT WORK!  OH, LORDY, SOMEBODY HELP ME OUT!  That's got to be funniest clip I've seen in a long time!  Thanks, DaCurse!   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2019, 11:40:38 AM »
Why do people always like to embellished their skills.  For example, if you claim to be a Sandwich artist, you should at least be able to put the ingredients into the sandwich in the correct order.  Cheese goes on top...not on the bottom or off to one side.  Ingredients are not sprinkled onto a sandwich.  These are ingredients not seasoning.

How about I know how to wash dishes...where is the dish washer?  What part of washing dishes did you think you were telling me in the interview?  I saw you spent 10 minutes spraying that one piece of dish and it isn't even clean.  The wash sink, looks more like a soup base broth than actual soapy water.  I hired you to wash dishes, not a master sous chef.

Are you able to follow directions?  Yes - I pay attention to details.  Okay print your name and sign after to confirm I had this conversation with you and date it today is.....  Okay you signed and signed.  What part of following directions were you good at?  I saw you checked your smart phone for the date...

The hell-O...why are there so many stupidiots?  Is this really the norm? 

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2019, 09:04:07 PM »
VH,

You are a nice guy so people take advantage of you.  You don't get promoted because you are a nice guy.  Nice guy finish last.  Be stern, be blunt, and be tough.  Act like you own the place and command the respect.  That's why ****s are always promoted to the top because that's what they want.  So, externally be a tough, rigid, and demand performance, and internally have a kind and compassionate heart when people fawk and deserve a second chance.  This way you balance.

Advertisements