Advertisement

Author Topic: Nice stroll, some are serious with their DSLR and some just want to make out  (Read 1000 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
...and some just want to sit and relax while watching the planes fly in  8) O0...

Some walk, some just relax and watch the planes land and take off, and some just want to make out like this White guy and Asian girl  O0:

Camera man:

Approach:

Air Japan:

Air France:

Even a crow is enjoying the nice weather and flying.. ;D ???:

« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 01:43:34 AM by theking »

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
How come its never the other way around? Asian guy making out with a white girl ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +399
    • View Profile
Proof of voyeurism... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
beautiful weather...is that SFO or OAK?

btw, there's a sale right now on Southwest, $39 one way to Diego and southern cali!!! My galfriends and I just bought our tickets for our next foodcation adventure in October  :D :D :D :D :D

Nkaujsee, does the water around that area smell?  It doesn't look pretty but a great place to watch airplane :)

Like this post: 0

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
I don't think so, since u have the cool ocean breeze and there's no seals nearby like Pier 39...

anyway who wants to join us? San Diego Oct 26-29, find waldo ...$39 one way, that's if ur from California ...plane ticket is less than gas.

One way? Are you running away? :D. You Californians are too darn lucky. I hope all your food is water down :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
How come its never the other way around? Asian guy making out with a white girl ;D

I wouldn't say "never", just not as common:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
beautiful weather...is that SFO or OAK?

btw, there's a sale right now on Southwest, $39 one way to Diego and southern cali!!! My galfriends and I just bought our tickets for our next foodcation adventure in October  :D :D :D :D :D

SFO

Nice SW sale!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Nkaujsee, does the water around that area smell?  It doesn't look pretty but a great place to watch airplane :)

Nope, no "smell". Otherwise there wouldn't be that many people there sipping their coffee from Starbucks while enjoying the planes...

Advertisements