Advertisement

Author Topic: JW, how many of you Hmong get all riled up when you see your fellow Hmong  (Read 879 times)

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..date and/or married a non-Hmong??

Just wondering because I've seen this invalid behaviors from not just the Hmong folks but other races and ethnic groups as well, and it's usually the male members that gets all foaming at the mouth..

My question is why??

I remembered back in Laos, there was a Hmong girl in our village that married a Laotian guy, and some Hmong folks were giving her a hard time especially the men...Even as a kid, I see nothing wrong with her choice because that's who she loves and is happy with.

Here's an example of a White girl getting shamed and harassed by other White folks for dating an Asian guy so just kind of remind me of that Hmong girl in Laos:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
And why...

You were only White, Black, or Mexican...

What's an Aging?

4th grade teacher said...You are an Asian!  :o

Then...

You are Caucasian, African-descent, or Hispanic...

8th grade Health teacher said...You are a Cocky Asian!  :2funny:

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I don't need to judge on odd couples but my mind kinda lingers when I'm checking into a hotel and we see all sorts of couples be checking in too.  I'm like, I'm so jelly that homeboy chump looking is going to get to hit that.  If that were mine, I'll feast on it too. 

Some people judge to see how good a couple looks together.  I just happens to judge them sexually so if you sexy and your other partner is ugly, I feel for you. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
nope, don't matter to me.

their life, their choice.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
the only time i get riled up is if i lost the competition.  if their relationship was established long before me, there is no love hate.  however if we're competing for the same girl and at the same time...yeah, you know...i'mma fight for what's could be his! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Other people can marry whoever they want but should my eldest son come home with a black gangster woman, there's gonna be some serious ass whopping.....

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

i think it has to do with our male dna and culture pride because whether we care to admit it or not... us men have male and cultural pride... if the woman is ugly... then we're like, "thank god she found someone to love her." but if she's fine, we get jealous and we start to name call... lol!

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Thank you for the responses...Li ke I've said, it's not just some Hmong folks, I've seen the rage from other groups too. And from both genders but mostly the male members...so just wondering since I have no problems when it comes to others exercising their personal choice and preference and never had even as a kid back in Laos.

Advertisements